Ohio-Cleveland

Help! need sugggestions on affordable cleveland venues?!?!?!?

bride on a budget that want to find a nice hall that will fit about 300 people...around the cleveland area...please help and reply!!!!!!

Re: Help! need sugggestions on affordable cleveland venues?!?!?!?

• edited December 2011
    Call Wagners in Westlake :

http://wagnerscountryinn.com/

I am using them.... Ask for Shirley ~tell her I referred you. My name is Colleen and I am getting married in Sept 2011.  They were so sweet and thoughtful! I loved them as soon as I talked to them. They are reasonable and genuinely care....

Congrats & Good Luck !
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Holy Trinity Banquet hall in North Royalton, or Vells Party Center in Medina!
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michaud's in Strongsville:
    http://www.michaudscatering.com/

image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Massimo da Milano in Ohio City. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    when are you getting married? It might be farther than you want to go, but have you tried Diamond event center in Brunswick? Prices are really fair and they can accomodate up to 340 i believe. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Brennans Catering on the west side of Cleveland (just off of 90 by W. 117th) is super reasonable... Plus, if you are having alcohol, you can BUY YOUR OWN!! That will save soooooo much money!!

• edited December 2011
    We're using the Holiday Inn in Strongsville. Julie has been wonderful to work with and also allowed us to adjust their package to fit our budget. Good Luck :)

Julie Lough 
    Director of Catering
    Holiday Inn Strongsville
    15471 Royalton Road, Strongsville, OH 44136
    Direct: 440-783-3013, Fax: 440-238-2435
    jlough@lodgian.com; www.holidayinn.com/cle-strongsvil
  • edited December 2011
    Suprisingly, the Days Inn and Suites in Richfield has a beautiful ballroom and the catering is very good. 

The prices there are extremely reasonable.  It's worth a visit.

4742 Brecksville Road
    Richfield, OH 44286
    (330) 659-6151
  • edited December 2011
    Ahern Banquet Center (formerly the Irish Heritage Center) and Ahern also is the caterer for St. Clarence Pavillion.  We had my parents 50th Anniversary at St. Clarence, and a cousin got married there this year as well.  Our wedding was at the IHC... and they recently got a liquor license, so it may be more expensive there now.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the West Side Irish American Club in Olmsted Township! The hall may be a little tight for 300 (in my opinion) but they say it will fit! I'm having about 250... The food is amazing and you can bring in your own liquor, which i agree saves you TONS of money.. They have been VERY accomidating and understanding about any issues and concerns! beautiful open hall with lots of scenery for pictures outside!

I also was looking at St. Clarence Pavilion as mentioned above and LOVE it there.. Only problem is my wedding is in July and they only have fans, no AC.. so we had to turn it down unfortunately.. but i have heard that on cooler days and winter (they have heat AND a nice fireplace) the hall is great. My friend is getting married next December and was thinking about using them.. glass walls with nice scenery twinkle lights across the vaulted ceilings and a fire going.. tell me you dont get a visual?!
  • spinchy12spinchy12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our reception will be at St. Vladimir's in Parma.  I love the style and set up of the ballroom, the food is fantastic and its definitely affordable! 
    December 2011 siggy challenge- favorite pic of Me and FI
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards