June 2012 Weddings
Options

Friday Checks!!

After much help from you lovely ladies last night, I was able to finish my mockup for the centerpieces:  (I made the bow much smaller and added tealights to the mirror base. I think I will put the tealights in pink tealight holders and it will be perfect.

Re: Friday Checks!!

• Options
    Look lovely Chels!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NWR Check: I got Carter into the afternoon preschool class for next fall.... my baby is growing up WAY too fast!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_friday-checks-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b6b39bed-e9fa-4935-9b0b-8697142a362cPost:5afcc975-6fce-4bb5-bb0f-a9e34414f140">Re: Friday Checks!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]NWR Check: I got Carter into the afternoon preschool class for next fall.... my baby is growing up WAY too fast!!!!!!!!
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

Aw that's so exciting! You must be one proud momma :)
  • Options
    We are on the dowhill slope now for saving for the honeymoon.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My first dress fitting is tomorrow morning, I'm working with my mom and sister to get the invitations assembled tomorrow afternoon (next wkd will be the addresses - waiting on my envelopes), and we're going to register tomorrow evening!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_friday-checks-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b6b39bed-e9fa-4935-9b0b-8697142a362cPost:99977ac7-055e-44f6-9369-c3234cc5e5e7">Re: Friday Checks!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Checks!! : Aw that's so exciting! You must be one proud momma :)
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

I am.... but its sad at the same time. I dont know where the last 4 years have gone!!!
  • Options
    Decided on Jewelry/Last Gift for my BM's!
  • Options
    I just ordered our sparklers!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    -Just confirmed my next payment with our venue. Last one until the week before the wedding! I'll be mailing that out tomorrow.

-Emailed our photographer. I'm going to mail her an invitation so she can take pics beforehand of it for us.

-Set up a date to go shopping with my girls for accessories and such. Next Tuesday night I will hopefully find a new pair of shoes that I'll be able to wear! I love my shoes, but with a torn achillese tendon, wearing 4-3/4"h shoes may not be too wise.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    Sent cheque off to pay for our Maui accommodation.  The first of many big cheques in the next few months!!

Might stop at Michaels on the way home today to #1 find ribbon for hand fans, and #2 try and find some floral wire to make myself one of those fancy hangers!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    congrats on all the checks ladies.

I put the last addresses on the last 2 invitations. They are getting mailed Monday!!
  • Options
    Ordered cuff links for our ushers. We originally weren't going to have ushers, but then when we talked logistics, we realized we needed them. Yay for large families!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Found out what needed to be done to obtain our marriage license. Well actually had FI investigate.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Spoke with our officiant and finalized the order of the ceremony.
    Made a hair appt for FI so we can try a new haircut before the wedding.
    Got the name for the last invitation to address!
  • Options
    Started addressing invitations.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We paid the remaining balance off on our honeymoon and to our officiant Laughing
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks everyone!
    Chelsea - that's great with Carter!  He's growing up so fast.

Today I started working on another pomander ball and got 1/3 of the way done.
  • Options
    I got the rest of my bowls for my center pieces since the other ones arrived shattered. And we received our oathing stone : Ohh and I bought baskets to Put the flip flops in.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards