Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

rustic wedding, what ceremony music ??????????

ok, i'm having a kind of rustic-y wedding,  and i'm struggling with the styles of music... I really want to walk down the aisle to "at last" originally by etta james, and i can't decide whether or not to use the vitamin string quartet version (which i LOVE). but, i want a different song for the BP to walk in to, and I can't figure it out!!!! during the sand ceremony, we want to play "my best friend" by tim mcgraw and we're walking out to "this will be" by natalie cole, and so does it matter that the styles of music are so different? ... any ideas? please help!

Re: rustic wedding, what ceremony music ??????????

• I don't think "rustic" is a genre of music, but I guess I could be wrong.

Choose songs you like. Who cares if they are different.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • I agree, it doesn't matter if the styles are different. Mine are all over the place too. Vitamin String Quartet is a really nice way to use songs you love, I think you should definitely use that! As for the bridesmaids, what about "She's Got a Way" by Billy Joel
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Whatever songs you like.  You don't need to fit your theme, you don't even need a theme - marriage is the theme.

Also, now you're out of question marks - what will you do if you have more questions?
  • The Lucky One- Alison Krauss, Wagon Wheel- Bob Dylan/Old Crow Medicine Show, Here Comes The Sun- The Beatles, I am hoping to have someone play guitar or fiddle at my ceremony! I hope these help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards