May 2013 Weddings

BM gifts from Etsy!! (PIP)

I am soooo excited to see these in person. The pics look great! I ordered from JennyGirlDesigns and picked out all the fabrics. The inside of each is embroidered with the girl's name. Mine is in ivory and because FI's name is Jesse, I thought it was cute to add "Jesse's Girl" to mine. :)

Since my BM's are wearing the same color from Davids but in different styles, I went with different patterns. The b/w white ones are for the personal attendant & usherette - both have black cocktail dresses to wear.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM gifts from Etsy!! (PIP)

• Very nice
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • They are really cute!!!!
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Darling!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Sooooo cute! Love them!!!
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOVE those! Where did you get them? Would love to consider something similar for my BMs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_bm-gifts-from-etsy-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:4293ec48-19d0-4446-9256-318e9d409b98Post:5b1d63e6-4e93-4025-9570-9748d8ae054f">Re: BM gifts from Etsy!! (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOVE those! Where did you get them? Would love to consider something similar for my BMs.
    Posted by deviousmuse[/QUOTE]

I ordered them from JennyGirlDesigns on Etsy. She is in California. I am in love with them too! I got a small discount for ordering multiple - I think it was 4 or 5 and I got 6. Total for the 6 clutches with embroidery and shipping I paid $342. Embroidery is an added fee though.  $160 for deposit upon ordering and the balance today when she notified me they were ready for shipping.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very cute! Great BM gift!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards