Massachusetts-Boston

Wedding Venues

I am getting married in two years and am starting to look at reception venues.

Does anyone know of or can recommend any affordable reception venues in Cape Cod or on the South Shore, Plymouth?  I do not want to spend more than $10,000 total on my wedding so I know that eliminates a lot in the Cape.  Also, I would like for the reception location to also perform ceremonies.  I am planning on inviting 100 guests to my wedding.

Any recommendations?

Re: Wedding Venues

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_wedding-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:ae363191-c14e-4943-bb18-cb66a574adb9Post:5ab90355-d01a-422f-a4e3-cafbad83aff5">Wedding Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married in two years and am starting to look at reception venues. Does anyone know of or can recommend any affordable reception venues in Cape Cod or on the South Shore, Plymouth?  I do not want to spend more than $10,000 total on my wedding so I know that eliminates a lot in the Cape.  Also, I would like for the reception location to also perform ceremonies.  I am planning on inviting 100 guests to my wedding. Any recommendations?
    Posted by Carrie0930[/QUOTE]

I would look into the Brookside in Bourne. I have also heard of some people having success with Hearth and Kettle catering their reception at a private home in the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards