North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Who's doing your hair and makeup? Any recommendations?

Hey ladies! We are currently looking to book hair and possibly a makeup stylist for our bridesmaids, but we don't want them to have to pay more than 40-50 for their hair. The wedding is in Wake Forest. Do you guys have recommendations?

Re: Who's doing your hair and makeup? Any recommendations?

• good luck - most places for an up-do are going to be more than that - espcecially if they are coming to you - I am looking at using Made-up by Lindsey - Lindsey is actually the make-up person and she has someone else come do hair -- the only problem I have is that I need a run through for my sister too - and most places only include the run through for the bride
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • J & J Hair Designs on S. Main St. - ask for Joy.  For my hair and 4 bridesmaids, total of $300.  She is a family friend though, so might have given us a discounted price.
  • Oh and for makeup I'm using Ginger Mullins, she's in Cary but will travel to you for an extra fee.  I can't remember her exact prices, but she's very reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards