Washington-Seattle

Some Pro pictures!

Check out my photog's website. At the end of my photos, there's a slideshow that shows a lot more of her favorites. I'm really happy with them! There will be more when she's finished in the next couple of days.

http://stephaniestremlerphotography.blogspot.com/2009/12/ben-missy-wedding-lynden-wedding.html

Re: Some Pro pictures!

• edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness they are AMAZING!! I love the red and purple together so elegant and romantic and your boquet was gorgeous! Looks like you both were sooo happy, hope it was a day to remember! :) Hugs!
  • edited December 2011
    Those turned out beautiful!  And the aisle carpet/runner in the church did work perfectly with your colors!  Thank you for sharing those!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • briandbry2010briandbry2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful pic!
    Visit Retro.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker 172 invitedimage 151 accepted!image 5 can't make itimage 16 haven't respondedimage
  • edited December 2011
    I love the bridesmaids looks as well! And the flower girl's pomador is adorable.  Looks like your DH had just as much fun taking pictures as u. My fav shot is the two of u sitting down in the church aisle. Congrats!
  • mgswartmgswart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That is one of my favorite pics so far too Kahalagurl!

• edited December 2011
    love the pics! you both looked amazing!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    I love them!  I forgot you got the scarves for everyone, they looked great.  I also really like the one where you're sitting on the floor in the church, as well as the one where you're about to throw the bouquet, and the one where your bouquet is sitting by the wheel of his truck, lol.  Oh, and the ones where you're walking in the street!  Ok, I like them all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love all of the pictures - but the picture of you right before the boquet toss is gorgeous!  you were such a beautiful bride!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful! My face hurts from smiling through the whole thing! :)
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow. your guys look so happy :) What a gorgeous wedding. I also love the pic of you sitting on the floor :) Congrats!!
  • edited December 2011
    BEAUTIFUL!!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  I love your colors together.  It looked like an amazing fun day.  My favorite pic is of the 2 of you in the street and he has his leg kicked out.  You both look so happy and like you're having fun. :)
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • edited December 2011
    Those are b-e-a-utiful!  Everything looks amazing!!!  Congrats! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards