Not Engaged Yet

Removed

Re: Removed

• We've already been over this. I didn't say you were supposed to know. I already acknowledged the fact that I didn't realize it hadn't carried over from my old account, or that some of you hadn't picked up on who I was yet. I'm stubborn as hell but I know when to admit I'm actually wrong lol.

Suppose you've been ok TK for awhile, then someone rips you off, to the tunes of assloads of money. During wedding planning, all money is crucial anyhow. Okay fine, you report it to TK, they file a report and are working on getting your money back and you are on a (hopefully) temporary account. Sorry, but you're not going to remember everything you've ever said, or remember at what time you said it, or on which account.
  • Not even kidding, I feel like I've lost brain cells from this thread.

• YES. That was my entire point. That's what made it confusing that you didn't catch the Jersey reference. I didn't stop to think that this wasn't my usual UN, etc.
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:2e68ca20-c01d-4955-a4ec-608a9316e765">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : WHY SHOULD WE KNOW YOU?  HAVE YOU EVER POSTED HERE?
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

We are supposed to know everyone and everything on TK. Dammit, Tarra, don't you know anything?

ETA: My iPad wants to call you Tarragon.

• So wait, someone stole your money? From the Houston board? Many clicks and scrolls from this board? A week ago? and you've never posted here before? And we are supposed to totally know what's happening? Chit chat doesn't even happen on the Houston board, so I don't even know how I, the only engaged houstonian on this board, will know who you are and everything about you? Brain. Done. Rdr, you crack me the Hell up. Same to Tarra and bug.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:2e68ca20-c01d-4955-a4ec-608a9316e765">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : WHY SHOULD WE KNOW YOU?  HAVE YOU EVER POSTED HERE?

<div>Tarra, why are you yelling at the.... zzzzzzz</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I actually DGAFF who this crazy person is.  IF she was of any consequence, we would know who she is. 

I am just...  at where this post went.  It may be a first.  And I am an OLD old married hag. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You do realize that unless you're a semireg on this board it is highly unlikely that even with your other SN we'll remember who you are. Especially enough to catch on to your graspingforstraws jersey reference.
    5/27/12
  • Gahhh missing punctuation is thanks to TK mobile.
    5/27/12
  • The only person we like from Houston is audrewah (and Elle, though we only consider her a half-Houstonite). 

• I can't believe this thread is on page 4 and only the first 1/2 a page has to do with the OP.

• edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:0b6a711a-b66a-4350-beb7-4001e22c0f75">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The only person we like from Houston is audrewah (and Elle, though we only consider her a half-Houstonite). 
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Yup, but I figured I would remember any important/reg poster from Texas (or at least had TEXAS in their location - ya know since I am obviously in love with the state). And Lamarrs! I like Lamarrs!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:31152fc6-3840-4544-96f0-86b203f949e4">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : I'm bored, what can I say?  I blew on the sparks like a Webelo scout.

I take responsibility as well. Good thing homegirl didn't insult my real hometown. Pshhhh.

• Pretty sure OP's brain is tucked away in the closet...

Seriously honey...OPEN.A.BOOK!
  • You can go shave your back now.

• I go to the grocery store and I miss all the fun stuff. Fvck you guys.

Also, I know where Cypress is. I live right next to it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:9e419a5e-6fbb-4d2d-8ae0-7aa392bcf0e3">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : Yup, but I figured I would remember any important/reg poster from Texas (or at least had TEXAS in their location - ya know since I am obviously in love with the state).
    Posted by LilTexasGal[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I love how you- and many others like you here on TK- equate important posters with regularity. Not all of us have hours upon hours of free time to waste online. With some of you this is definitely not my first run-in, and you were just as assuming and uninviting today as you were originally. I'm so tired of the catty, clique-type attitudes here. This is why SO many people leave TK. Can't even BEGIN to tell you how many women we 'rescue' on my other wedding site who are horrified and disgusted of these people and forums. All I need fom TK is my money back and I can be done with this place FOR GOOD!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:470afeaf-0343-4bba-ab89-cb1f80fb0469">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can go shave your back now.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    Like~

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:c2da364f-e01d-4b86-acc5-9b64add9c974">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : I love how you- and many others like you here on TK- equate important posters with regularity. Not all of us have hours upon hours of free time to waste online. With some of you this is definitely not my first run-in, and you were just as assuming and uninviting today as you were originally. I'm so tired of the catty, clique-type attitudes here. This is why SO many people leave TK. Can't even BEGIN to tell you how many women we 'rescue' on my other wedding site who are horrified and disgusted of these people and forums. All I need fom TK is my money back and I can be done with this place FOR GOOD!
    Posted by ShoreThing14[/QUOTE]

Enjoy WeddingBee, sweetie, and don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:c2da364f-e01d-4b86-acc5-9b64add9c974">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : I love how you- and many others like you here on TK- equate important posters with regularity. Not all of us have hours upon hours of free time to waste online. With some of you this is definitely not my first run-in, and you were just as assuming and uninviting today as you were originally. I'm so tired of the catty, clique-type attitudes here. This is why SO many people leave TK.<strong> Can't even BEGIN to tell you how many women we 'rescue' on my other wedding site who are horrified and disgusted of these people and forums.</strong> All I need fom TK is my money back and I can be done with this place FOR GOOD!

<div>WEDDINGBEE ALERT!</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:5b459102-f2dd-41af-89c2-d1449bea13e2">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I go to the grocery store and I miss all the fun stuff. Fvck you guys. Also, I know where Cypress is. I live right next to it.
    Posted by thelamarrs[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>ZOMG we're neighbors!!!

</div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:c2da364f-e01d-4b86-acc5-9b64add9c974">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : I love how you- and many others like you here on TK- equate important posters with regularity. Not all of us have hours upon hours of free time to waste online. With some of you this is definitely not my first run-in, and you were just as assuming and uninviting today as you were originally. I'm so tired of the catty, clique-type attitudes here. This is why SO many people leave TK. Can't even BEGIN to tell you how many women we 'rescue' on my other wedding site who are horrified and disgusted of these people and forums. All I need fom TK is my money back and I can be done with this place FOR GOOD!

Oh my GAWD! Thank you, you have made me see the light! The LIGHT I tell ya! Shame to see you go!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Buggle, I LOVE how assertive you've become.  You're like Shoes in Training, minus the craycray.

Also, OP, YOU CAN SIT WITH US!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:9e419a5e-6fbb-4d2d-8ae0-7aa392bcf0e3">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : Yup, but I figured I would remember any important/reg poster from Texas (or at least had TEXAS in their location - ya know since I am obviously in love with the state). And Lamarrs! I like Lamarrs!
    Posted by LilTexasGal[/QUOTE]

<div>Aw shucks.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:39ca2ac8-d195-4a64-af16-48436c02f0b1">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : ZOMG we're neighbors!!!
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

<div>NO WAY. Do you live in Houston or a suburb.</div><div>I also respect you not wanting to answer publicly. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:e424b63a-9771-407a-9cbf-c51a8856fbfc">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]On wednesdays, we wear pink. Also, it's not importance with regularity.  It's familiarity.  Like if someone posts a lot (like Elle or Motolyn or Tiger or RDR or... anyone on this thread who is quoting mean girls) then we are more likely to know them.

Tarra, you need to stop being rational. You know that never works.  ;)
  • I'm on a random tangent tonight, but would like to share this - a commercial for a college just played and the girl in it said, "I'm happy at what I do". Come again? You mean you really made it to college with that lack of grammar?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tucked-away-in-the-closet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:8479f415-cebe-4ed5-9ff3-270addfb59c7Post:f69ee8d9-8891-436a-890b-38f383b40773">Re: Tucked away in the closet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tucked away in the closet! : I'm even learning how to use big girl makeup! YESSSS!! Wait, am I the craycray one, or are you?
    Posted by buggle2[/QUOTE]

Meee.  You're too left brained to be crazy.  DUH.
  • Man I missed all of the fun and now I'm off to bed... 

Anniversary

<div>Do you have to post on the forums to get your money back? </div><div>
    </div><div>Thank you for your valiant work rescuing abused knotties. It's a cause close to my heart. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards