Georgia-Atlanta

NEW TO AREA AND I NEED HELP!!!

I RECENTLY MOVED TO ATLANTA AND IM STARTING TO PLAN MY WEDDING... IM LOOKING TO HAVE IT A PRISTINE WEDDING CHAPEL HAVE ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE GOOD OR BAD..... ALSO JUST NEED HELP WITH FINDING GOOD AFFORDABLE STORES IN THE AREA FOR DRESSES AND SMALL THINGS PERIOD.. ANY HELP WILL DO LADYS..

Re: NEW TO AREA AND I NEED HELP!!!

• edited December 2011
    I've heard of the Pristine Chapel. It's very cute..Pick up The Knot mag for Atlanta.. Lots of good stuff in there to get you started in your process..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • gtgirl23gtgirl23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please don't write in caps..

If you need a great place to get a dress...check out Bridal Sense off Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs. I got mine there for $550 (retail value $1700).
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Anya Bridal Warehouse www.AnyaBridal.com
    They have really great prices on beautiful dresses and have several sales through out the year. I got my dress for $200 (original price $750) and the sales girls were super helpful and nice.
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    With it being prom season right now, you can find some gorgeous white and off-white gowns for under $200 at any department store.
  • edited December 2011
    i got my bridesmaid dresses at Bel Fiore on Roswell Rd in Marietta they were amazing to work with
  • jsears82jsears82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Deangela:

I've recently purchased a gorgeous brand new Sottero & Midgley couture gown (wedding gown size 8, dress size 2-4). Due to a sudden decision to wear a cocktail style dress for my ceremony, I am now looking to sell the beautiful gown. If you were to go to http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com and search style number SSM5210CS, you will see the model displaying the gown in the exact color that was ordered (which is ivory lace over oyster-colored delustered satin). The retail price of the gown is $1467.00; however, I'm willing to part with the beauty for $900 (which includes any shipping costs). Price is negotiable. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me at jds2g@yahoo.com.

Kind regards,

Jennifer

• jsears82jsears82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

In addition to the drastically lower price, all alterations costs will be paid by seller!

Kind regards,
    Jennifer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards