Ohio-Columbus

Made From Scratch Users

Have seen some recent posts about Made From Scratch service.  we have them booked for our May wedding and wanted to get some additional feedback from those that have used them.  Since the contract is signed, my best approach at this point is to understand any areas of risk...and try to manage it.  Please share...both good & bad.
Thanks fellow brides.

Re: Made From Scratch Users

• edited December 2011

Is this the place in Plain City?

• edited December 2011
    Yes, they are located in plain City.  ring a bell?
  • kimcatbridekimcatbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things but they are too expensive for our budget so we have eliminated them from consideration
  • edited December 2011
    I saw a posting where someone ripped them to shreads within the last month. The poster wasn't a bride. They said they were related to the bride. We are considering Made From Scratch. To me it sounded like someone that has a grudge against them. Other than that, I have heard good things about them. Good luck! Please keep us posted on your experience.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ally101511.  we have been very pleased with them thus far (the tasting went well)...just get those freak outs every now and then that I made a mistake.  I will keep you posted.
  • abbyosu1211abbyosu1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you by chance remember what the post said about them? I heard not so good things about one company, but can't remember if that was the name of it.
  • abbyosu1211abbyosu1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found the post.  It may not be the same company.  That wasn't the complaint I heard.  Sorry.  Hope all works out.
  • miramarkmiramark member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Made From Scratch for our wedding two weeks ago. I can't rave about them enough. If you can, work with Janet. She will do anything to make your dreams come true. People really liked the food, they'll really work with your budget and your ideas. They custom made an entree that I wanted and it turned out wonderfully. The tasting was professional and not pushy. The wait staff was helpful. I threw around the idea of them wearing colored ties that matched my wedding colors and while I later decided it wasn't important enough, they were willing! The only thing I would recommend is that when you go for your tasting, make sure to voice your opinions, because they really will follow your preferences. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards