New Hampshire

DJ SUGGESTIONS

Hi am looking for suggestions again.....looking for a fun DJ that will have the whole place on the dance floor all night but don't want someone who takes over and brings props. Not into learning the line dances or anything like that either.....Getting married in very southern nh.

Re: DJ SUGGESTIONS

• We are using DJ Dave Lynch! Nice guy, great personality and I've heard nothing but great reviews about him from his board! =)

http://www.djdavelynch.com/
  • We used Eric Fletcher of Dj's Etc.  He was amazing!  We plan on using him again for a big birthday bash next year!

http://www.djetcmusic.com/aboutdjetc.htm
    Anniversary
  • We booked Greg Sowa.  I was looking for pretty much the same thing you are.  Our wedding isn't until September so I don't have an official review, but we liked him immediately!
  • I'm using Josh "DJ J Boogz" Field from E.C.F. Entertainment.  No gags, no gimmicks, just awesome music and a great party all night long.  They have a great online music manager that you can use to pick and choose your wedding music, and will accomodate any requests you make if it's not in their database (i.e. if you want something they don't have, they'll get it for you, no charge).

Josh is amazing and very professional, and is also co-owner of ECF; he and his business partner are very picky about the quality of DJs they hire, and work very hard to train their DJs to their standard of business and customer care.  They're Boston- and NH-based, and very reasonably priced!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • We chose Tim Patoine from A Good Time DJs. He was excellent! Our guests had a blast, and everyone danced. He had the perfect balance of music for everyone, which was exactly what we'd asked him for. He was professional and arrived early to get set up in plenty of time, and also really fun! I would definitely recommend him, a million times over!
    Anniversary
  • We used Drew Rissler from Get Down Tonight...he was good, listened to our input---including "NO PROPS".
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Try David Bowe from Get Down Tonight. They have videos you can watch on your computer and view all their DJ's and their styles and prices.
    Good luck!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We are having Rick Bowie from Get down Tonight.  Drew was our second option.  We wanted someone that would have everyone dancing.  I also do not want any line dances.  As long as everyone is having a good time,I will be happy!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards