Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

PSA: McGowan Boudoir

Our beloved McGowans are doing a boudoir marathon, where you can take advantage of very affordable boudoir packages.
I think they sell out REALLY fast, so if you want to do some boudoir act fast!
If I hadn't done them before our wedding with my photographer (Leslie Spurlock), I definitely would do this with Chelsea!

Re: PSA: McGowan Boudoir

• I did them with Chelsea last year and I loved them!!! I wish I could just re-do it every year cause it was so fun! lol
  • Thanks for the heads up, and it sounds like you're both happy you did them! Did either of you have trouble deciding whether to go for it? I'm still on the fence. How did you give them to your husbands? Did you make books?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stitch - I gave them to him during our First Look, so we got it all on film. However, after he looked at them my bridesmaids took them back to our room for safekeeping. If you look through my wedding pics in my siggy, there is a play by play and it's pretty hilarious.
    I didn't really have any problems deciding to do it. H works in the film industry, so I knew he would love something artsy, and I'm really not that shy about my body so I wasn't nervous at all. I am SO glad I did it.
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I did these with Chelsea last summer, had a book made and gave them to my H as part of his wedding present.  He LOVED them, and never in a million years thought I would do this, which made it even better.  

I am not skinny, nor have close to a perfect figure, and yet this was still a fantastic experience.

So much so, that I already signed up with Chelsea to do them again in their Vintage setting, as I loved everything about the location she's shooting at and the fact it's styled.  

GO FOR IT!  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_psa-mcgowan-boudoir?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9f0a80c1-46ae-40dd-98f3-01709ec85eafPost:89507daa-6e70-420a-8901-d4cd54498583">Re: PSA: McGowan Boudoir</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did these with Chelsea last summer, had a book made and gave them to my H as part of his wedding present.  He LOVED them, and never in a million years thought I would do this, which made it even better.   I am not skinny, nor have close to a perfect figure, and yet this was still a fantastic experience. So much so, that I already signed up with Chelsea to do them again in their Vintage setting, as I loved everything about the location she's shooting at and the fact it's styled.   <strong>GO FOR IT!  </strong>
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]

If you decide to go with Chelsea (there are TONS of good ones out there, like mine), I would get on it asap as it will probably book up today.
  • I did it with my 2 sisters in a group sessions and it was so worth it.  It was fun doing it together cause it helped us not feel so awkward.  I gave them to my H on his 30th birthday in a photobook and he keeps it in his nightstand :)   and for christmas I got one of the pics in an 11X14 and it hangs above our bed!  I loved it and it makes you feel pretty when doing it too :)
  • Where is the info on this session? On the website?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_psa-mcgowan-boudoir?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9f0a80c1-46ae-40dd-98f3-01709ec85eafPost:63518d45-8730-4b93-b5c6-bc828082e6a7">Re: PSA: McGowan Boudoir</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where is the info on this session? On the website?
    Posted by tiffanygoss[/QUOTE]
    Tiffany, go to their facebook page, McGowan Images, and all of the package info, dates, etc., are listed there.  <div>
    </div><div>I tried to copy the info, but couldn't...</div>
  • Thanks Kylie!
  • Thanks, everyone! I'm sold, but I think I'm going to hold off for now, at least until I know who we're using for wedding photography. Maybe I can book with Chelsea if she does another marathon in the future!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I did them with Chelsea and made my DH a book and gave it to him for our first anniversary.  It was a very fun experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards