Iowa-Des Moines

Father/Daughter Dance

My dad died when I was 14 years old, so my brother is walking me down the aisle for my wedding.  I'm trying to figure out a song for the father/daughter dance that would work for this.

I also have thought about combining the father/daughter & the mother/son dances so they are done at the same time - does anyone have a suggestion for a song that would work for that.

We like a lot of different music so I'll take any suggestions.  It doesn't have to be traditional.

Thank you.

Re: Father/Daughter Dance

• edited December 2011
    Either What a Wonderful World the older version or new one that was redone and is in 50 first dates =) 
    Peace be with you for your wedding day- I lost my Mom when I was 19 and preparing for this monumental day of our lives is hard not having loved ones physically with us!  Best of luck to you!
  • edited December 2011
    I had a friend get married and combine the two dances- they used My Wish by Rascall Flatts.
  • babygirl7727babygirl7727 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you hanrkt.  I love Rascal Flatts but I didn't even think of that one.  Thanks again.

• edited December 2011
    I hope you dance, Leann Womak... kind of the same thing as the Rascall Flatts song but I think it sounds prettier :) good luck
    ~basquing in the wedded bliss~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards