Pre-wedding Parties

Best place in Las Vegas to host a Bacholorette party?

My sister is planning my bacholorette party in Las Vegas this July and wants 4-6 girls to go with us. We are trying to find out best hotels that offer suites, and great pools. Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Re: Best place in Las Vegas to host a Bacholorette party?

• We had a bachelorette weekend for a friend a couple of years ago and stayed at the Pallazo and loved it. Great pools, spacious suites, good location on the strip... I would highly recommend it.
  • Lots of nice hotels in Vegas. What is the budget? That would really help me decide on where to go.

Mandalay Bay has an awesome man-made beach outside, so IMO, you can't beat the pool there. The hotel itself is also really nice too. I'd recommend THEhotel at Mandalay Bay. I would say that's about mid-range, with hotels like Bellagio and Caesar's being pricier.

The Mirage (though I haven't stayed there) is cheaper than those and does have a really nice pool area still. It's also central on the strip. The one drawback to MB is that it's ALL the way at one end, so it does take a lot of walk or the monorail or a cab ride to get things on the other end of the strip. But if you are just planning on staying around the hotel, it would be fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards