Arizona-Phoenix

hi, Im new here

Hi. Im Molly. My fiance John and I got engaged in January. We got engaged in Rocky Point Mexico (we love rocky point and visit often)

We are getting married April 2 2010. We have our ceremony/reception site-Scottsdale cottonwoods resorts. It is beautiful and simple and we are able to have both our ceremony and reception outside. Stacey is the coordinator there and she is amazing, I highly recommend checking it out if youre looking!

our photographers-Radiant Photography-radiantphotographyaz.com-again, AMAZING! Breanna and Scottie do great work! I love our engagment photos.
we are still deciding on flowers. Has anyone used Butterfly Petals? we are also looking at Flowers by Jodi

DJ-we are looking into Windy City DJs, someone recommended them to me. Frank the president of the company is great, but has anyone else used them?

We want a fun relaxed wedding. We are thinking about doing a pre ceremony cocktail hour to relax the mood.

I look forward to reading all the posts for ideas!

Re: hi, Im new here

• edited December 2011
    Welcome!  We are also using Radiant for our photographers!  We love Breanna and Scottie!  We are using Butterfly Petals for our January wedding!  I love Amanda, she is so great and she really does amazing things with all budgets!  I have had absolutely nothing but a wonderful experience with her so far.  I have also heard good things about Flowers by Jodi, but I liked Amanda so much when we met her that we booked her as soon as we could!  I know a few other ladies on here are using Amanda, and I have heard they have had good experiences as well!  Good luck with all your planning.  The ladies on here are SO helpful and have amazing ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! Everyone on here is great about vendor advice and really helpful. Congrats on your engagement. Rocky Point is beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! The Cottonwoods is a beautiful place to get married!
    ~*February 13, 2011*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
    163 Invited image
    17 Can't wait! image
    0 Can't come :(image
    146 are still deciding image
  • LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Molly! Congratulations! and welcome to the board!

It sounds like you're well on your way with planning! I don't have any experience with any of those vendors, so I can't really help. Sorry! You're venue is really pretty, though!
    Photobucket
  • nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Molly! Enjoy the planning!
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  It sounds like you have most of your vendors ironed out, which is really lucky!  I was one of those brides who went back and forth over who to pick :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards