Connecticut
Options

We booked our HM!

FI and I booked our Disney HM!
Our wedding is on July 21st, then we are going to wait until the 27th to head down to FL and head out on a 5-day Bahamian cruise on the Disney Dream to Nassau and Disney's private island Castaway Cay.
After the cruise we are headed to the Grand Floridian resort for 5 days to spend some time in the parks.  I am excited to spend some time relaxing on the cruise and then enjoying some time sweating our way through the parks! :)
Anniversary

Re: We booked our HM!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the great check!! Sounds like a great time! I love Disney!! And I think the combinatination of the cruise and the stay in Florida in Disney will be a great balance!! Enjoy it!! Now the countdown to your vacation begins!! :)
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds awesome!! I'm excited for you! :)
    Visit The Knot! Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AWESOME honeymoon. Check out www.disboards.com (in case you have never been on it) for tips in planning. I'm a Disneyholic...you're going to have a blast!!!
  • Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the awesome check!!!  FI and I are also doing a cruise for our HM and we LOVE Disney! It's one of our favorite places. You're going to have an amazing time! :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yayyy!!! I love disney!  their cruises are just as awesome as their land vacations!!
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like so much fun!!! Awesome check!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    cdbishopcdbishop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great a littl bit of both, great idea
  • Options
    herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_booked-hm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:75d2f595-cf83-4525-acc4-95ec0191f519Post:217d4379-af79-47ee-b59e-e361c309c087">We booked our HM!</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I booked our Disney HM! Our wedding is on July 21st, then we are going to wait until the 27th to head down to FL and head out on a 5-day Bahamian cruise on the Disney Dream to Nassau and Disney's private island Castaway Cay. After the cruise we are headed to the Grand Floridian resort for 5 days to spend some time in the parks.  I am excited to spend some time relaxing on the cruise and then enjoying some time sweating our way through the parks! :)
    Posted by BeabullMom[/QUOTE]<div>
    Congrats on booking your HM!! We were on the Disney Dream in March and loved it! In fact, since we had such a great time, we added the 3 day cruise as part of our HM and 8 days in the parks (we're staying at the Beach Club). If you have any questions about the ship feel free to send me a PM!</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like so much fun, congrats!!
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards