Maine

Make-Up && Hair?

I'm not sure what to do as far as hiring someone for hair and make up or just having family do it.
My aunt is usually the one to cut my hair, she went to school for it. But, I'm not sure if I want her doing it for my big day. Anyone have suggestions? Or places they have used or have been recomended to go to!!

Thhhhanks!! :D

Re: Make-Up && Hair?

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in the state are you looking?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jjinmejjinme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested in this as well if anyone has recommendation for the Portland area. I've been looking for someone who does airbrush make-up but haven't had much luck.
  • edited December 2011
    im looking for airbrush as well, if you find any info can you post it?  Thankyou!  :)
  • schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well i got for you for airbrush is booking an hour appointment at sephora. The ladies are well trained and it would cost you a 50 dollar gift card. They use the temptu system. The only 'problem' would be you would have to go into the mall on your wedding day.

airbrush makeup is all the hype but as long as your makeup artists using high quality medium to full coverage foundation you should get the same look.

I booked with MadMakeup. She is an excellent makeup artist, went to school in California and practices many forms of makeup. I trust in her to make my girls, mom and I look amazing.

For hair i booked with On the Go Hair designs, she is based in saco but her business goes wherever you go. Ive seen her work at 2 weddings i attended last summer and have full confidence. I am so excited i wont have to go o a salon on my wedding day.
  • lindylou79lindylou79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a recommendation from someone for Joya Beauty who does airbursh and is supposed to be awesome.
    http://www.joyabeauty.com/bridal.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards