Wedding Etiquette Forum

Quiz time- summer and vacation related.

1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind?
2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains?
3. Peach, apple, or nectarine?
4. Lemonade or iced tea?
5. Favorite summer outfit.
6. AC or windows open?
7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger)
8. Favorite summer memory.
9. 4 seasons or 2?
10. Dream vacation.

Re: Quiz time- summer and vacation related.

• edited May 2012
    I love fruit popsicles. So refreshing.
    BEACH. Always.
    Peach.
    4. Lemonade or iced tea?
    Sweet tea. Trying to kick that habit.
    I usually wear shorts and a t-shirt, but I love sun dresses.
    6. AC or windows open?
    Depends on how humid it is. In MS, AC. In London, windows open.
    My family drove cross-country when I was 11. That was awesome. Last summer FI and I went on a cruise, which is where he proposed. That was also awesome!
    Probably the aforementioned proposal. Soon to be the wedding (:
    9. 4 seasons or 2?
    4. But it narrowly edges out 2, because sometimes I hate spring. Particularly rainy spring.
    10. Dream vacation.
    Around-the-world cruise.
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind?
    Ice Cream- Mint Chocolate Chip

Country- but with a lake

Apple-Honey Crisp

4. Lemonade or iced tea?
    Lemonade.

Light summer dress or yoga pants and a tangtop

6. AC or windows open?
    Windows open

We would go sailing around the San Juan Islands

Jumping off the bridge at Matia island into the water below.

9. 4 seasons or 2?
    4 seasons

10. Dream vacation.
    Well Fiji and New Zealand
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? Does Haagen Dazs still make those ice cream bars with coffee ice cream and chocolate toffee coating?  If so, those!

2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains?  Beach, probably.

3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? Peach

4. Lemonade or iced tea? If I make it?  Lemonade.  In general, iced tea.

5. Favorite summer outfit. I love sundresses.

6. AC or windows open? I live in FL -- AC!

7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) H and I spent 4 wonderful weeks wandering around southeast Asia that I loved.

8. Favorite summer memory. Being a kid and not having a single responsibility.  Oh, and having the day off when I was an intern in Los Angeles and being able to drive around the city in the middle of the day without traffic.

9. 4 seasons or 2? 2

10. Dream vacation. South of France with H.  Wine at lunch and dinner.  I'll leave him to siesta while hitting up museums.  He'll accompany me to wineries and historic buildings.
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? I'm a fudgesicle fan, although there is a popsicle food truck here that has some pretty yummy flavors.
    2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? I'm a beach fan, even if I do prefer to go to the beaches in New England in off-season.
    3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? peach!
    4. Lemonade or iced tea? I'm going to go Switzerland on this one and say both.  I'm an Arnold Palmer gal.
    5. Favorite summer outfit. My new favorite summer outfit will be this floaty white cotton dress I found at the Gap outlet for $17.
    6. AC or windows open? AC. it's too damn hot and sticky here in the summer.
    7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) Every summer we would take a "vacation" to my grandparents' house in Rhode Island.  There's nothing like beach time, fun arcade games and a nice tan.
    8. Favorite summer memory. I took one of my best friends (and future bridesmaid, I hope) to my grandparents' house. Hijinks ensued. 
    9. 4 seasons or 2? 4! I miss New England seasons so much.
    10. Dream vacation. I want to go to St. John for more than just an afternoon.  I'd also die to go to Fiji for the gorgeous water.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Popsicle!! LIME

There is nothing I miss more than going to the beach on the shore of Lake Michigan.

Nectarines. 2 summers ago, I was going through a kilo of them every couple of days.

4. Lemonade or iced tea?
    Lemonade!

Cute dresses. I'm stocking up.

6. AC or windows open?
    AC when needed, windows open the rest of the time. Here, it's windows only though, no AC in the buildings. Course, it never really gets hot enough to justify ac anyway.

Every summer, we would spend weeks at my grandparents house on a lake. This counts for #8 too.

See #7

9. 4 seasons or 2?
    4 all the way!

10. Dream vacation.
    I keep being drawn to the Maldives. I just want to go there.
    Popsicle

Beach please (but not touristy beach)

Apple if I can dip it in caramel.

4. Lemonade or iced tea?
    Neither

Capris and a tank top

6. AC or windows open?
    Both (at the same time - which drives FI nuts)

Most recent was a trip to Seattle for a wedding a few years back.  It was the first real trip we took together.

We traveled a lot when I was young so I have way too many to narrow it down.

9. 4 seasons or 2?
    Wish we had four but I'm in Houston.

10. Dream vacation.
    Want to take 3 weeks to show FI Europe.  And have the money to do it in style.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MyUserName1MyUserName1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Both?  If i have to choose, popsicle from Locopops (awesome local popsicle place that makes wacky flavors)
    Beach if I have to choose from those options, but I like to vacation in bit cities mostly
    Nectarine!  yum!
    4. Lemonade or iced tea?
    Both.  Arnold Palmers FTW
    Jersey dress and sandals
    6. AC or windows open?
    AC in the house, windows open in the car
    California and Mexico when I was a teenager with my parents and best friend.  My  parents dropped us off at Disneyland for a day and it was awesome (they were super strict, so that was HUGE to be dropped off at a park in another state)
    Staying out at our pool all day until after it got dark and eating dinner with my parents "in" the outdoor kitchen we had by our pool.
    9. 4 seasons or 2?
    2.  Hot and really fuuuuucking hot.  Winter sucks. 
    10. Dream vacation.
    What we have planned for our Honeymoon!  Paris and the French Riviera
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    Popsicle. Probably a fruity kind.
    Beach.
    Nectarine, mmm.
    4. Lemonade or iced tea?
    Both.
    Shorts, t-shirt. Sometimes jeans if it's cooler.
    6. AC or windows open?
    AC
    No idea. Growing up we visited grandparents and cousins in Utah, which wasn't all that amazing. 
    Playing outside with my sister. I don't really have a specific favorite memory.
    9. 4 seasons or 2?
    4. For sure.
    10. Dream vacation.
    Somewhere warm and with a beach. Maybe Bahamas, or Hawaii. 
  • Oh I also really want to go to China to wander around. There is a lot of traveling I want to get done.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? Ice Cream bar...the tollhouse cookie ice cream sandwiches are my favorite
    2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? Beach
    3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? Peach or Nectarine
    4. Lemonade or iced tea? Lemonade
    5. Favorite summer outfit. Bathing suit and cute cover-up
    6. AC or windows open? AC
    7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) Renting a house with family on Hilton Head Island
    8. Favorite summer memory. My parents own a lakehouse.  I love every memory from there
    9. 4 seasons or 2? I'd love to have 4 true seasons.  Winter usually bleeds into Fall and Spring here though
    10. Dream vacation. I'm really excited about our honeymoon to Costa Rica, I'd love to visit Italy and London (during Wimbeldon), and I'd like to make another trip back to the Big Island, HI.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? The strawberry popsicles that have bits of real strawberries in them. 
    2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? Beach all the way. 
    3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? Apple, I don't really care for stone fruit. 
    4. Lemonade or iced tea? Lemonade! I love anything citrus. 
    5. Favorite summer outfit. Bikini. Or if I am not at the water, a sundress that can be worn without a bra and some sandals. 
    6. AC or windows open? I have never lived anywhere that AC was not a necessity.
    7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) I went to Europe by myself the summer I graduated college, that was amazing. 
    8. Favorite summer memory. I have a lot of good memories from vacationing in Fernandina Beach growing up. 
    9. 4 seasons or 2? Four seasons is nice, until you get to winter. 
    10. Dream vacation. Right now I'd like to go to far Eastern Europe. So Russia and the Ukraine and maybe the Baltic states. 
    Photobucket
    Coffee ice cream bar
    All of the above!  If I really had to pick one, probably beach.
    Apple
    4. Lemonade or iced tea?
    Arnold Palmer
    Bathing suit and cover up.  That way I'm always ready for the beach or boat :)
    6. AC or windows open?
    AC.  It's too damn hot here to open the windows.
    The first Bonnaroo H and I did together.  It was just us and we didn't have to coordinate with anyone.  It was hot as hell, but it was a lot of fun. 
    Staying out in the boat all day. 
    9. 4 seasons or 2?
    4.  It seems like we only have two here: super hot and kind of hot.
    10. Dream vacation.
    A very long trek through Europe.  There's so many places we want to see.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? Ice Cream  What kind? Banana Cream Pie with Chocolate dip

2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? beach

3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? yes, please, I love them all!

4. Lemonade or iced tea? Lemonade, preferable Lynchburg Lemonade

5. Favorite summer outfit. Sundresses

6. AC or windows open? windows open

7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger)   St John, 2011

8. Favorite summer memory.  Hanging out/grilling w/my dad on the patio

9. 4 seasons or 2? 4, must have my change of seasons

10. Dream vacation.  Definately by boat, St Lawrence up thru the Rideau Waterway.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_quiz-time-summer-and-vacation-related?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dcbedd4d-8d86-4521-b3ee-073856facde3Post:e410f1cb-16f4-486c-b87d-bc4e8b9ba7b4">Quiz time- summer and vacation related.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? 2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? 3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? 4. Lemonade or iced tea? 5. Favorite summer outfit. 6. AC or windows open? 7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) 8. Favorite summer memory. 9. 4 seasons or 2? 10. Dream vacation.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad you started this! I've been super bored doing my school work. 

<div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? <strong>Strawberry popsicle, it's my favorite frozen treat. </strong></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains?<strong> Beach, I'm not a huge fan of the sand but I love a good tan and the breeze. </strong></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? <strong>Apple, they are one of the only types of fruit we buy every week. </strong></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">4. Lemonade or iced tea? <strong>Lemonade, I grew up in NC and I still hate sweet tea.</strong> </span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">5. Favorite summer outfit. <strong>Khaki shorts, leather strappy sandles, and a flowy shirt. </strong></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">6. AC or windows open? <strong>AC during the summer, a combination during the spring. </strong></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) <strong>I used to love going to my grandparents' farm in KY when I was younger. Also my HS did a Europe trip for the graduating seniors so that also tops the list. </strong></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">8. Favorite summer memory. <strong>Last summer in Spain a friend of mine went to Malaga. While laying out on the beach we could see snow capped mountains. It was pretty awesome.</strong> </span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">9. 4 seasons or 2? <strong>We basically have 2 so I'll pick that one. </strong></span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">10. Dream vacation<strong>. I would love to go to the Greek islands! </strong></span></div>
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? Ice cream bar - just vanilla with chocolate shell

2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains?  Beach, duh

3. Peach, apple, or nectarine?  Peach

4. Lemonade or iced tea?  Lemonade

5. Favorite summer outfit.  Bikini and flip flops

6. AC or windows open?  Really depends.  It can still be pretty hot at night in ND, so in that case, AC.  But if it cools off and the humidity disappears, sleeping with the window open is the best thing ever

7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger)  Southern California; going to the beach pretty much every damn day.  When I was little we'd go for a month or 6 weeks at a time

8. Favorite summer memory.  Cali or weekends at the lakes

9. 4 seasons or 2?  Four.  You appreciate the good seasons so much more when they're separated by a nasty ass winter

10. Dream vacation.  Tropical islands where I can just lay on the beach, drink cocktails and swim in the ocean all day
    panther
    Popsicle, lime flavored

Beach is nice, but the mountains are closer

Nectarine

4. Lemonade or iced tea?
    Iced tea

A swimsuit

6. AC or windows open?
    Definitely AC.  It's going to be 108 today, so windows open just makes things worse.

We went camping every single summer, at the same campground, in the same campsite, so nothing stands out too much.  H and I normally vacation in the spring or fall.

Swimming everyday at the public pool

9. 4 seasons or 2?
    We really only have 2

10. Dream vacation.
    I'd love to go to Australia and the South Pacific Islands
    Anniversary
    Ice Cream, Sweet Cream flavor. 
    Beach! With a TON of sunblock. 
    Nectarine.
    4. Lemonade or iced tea?
    Lemonade. 
    Dresses. Somehow I only have sundresses. 
    6. AC or windows open?
    Open windows!
    Two week trip to Hawaii after High School graduation.
    Working my first summer job. 
    9. 4 seasons or 2?
    10. Dream vacation.
    Europe. I've loved the countries I've been to, and want to see more!
  • Ahh cfas, penguins! I would love to go to Antarctica, I just don't know feasible it would be in reality. There are penguins in South Africa though, right? Maybe I'll go see them there (:
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? H gets Drumsticks, so I like those. Oh, and those flavored ice sticks (cannot for the life of me remember what they are called). My grandma used to always have them in the freezer for us.

2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? Beach, for sure. I would see the mountains in the spring when things are blooming, or in the fall. And I see the country as often as I want now.

3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? Peach, for sure.

4. Lemonade or iced tea? Lemonade.

5. Favorite summer outfit. Summer dress. I don't wear skirts at work, so I try to take advantage of dresses when I can.

6. AC or windows open? Windows open if possible, but if it's too warm, AC.

7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) 1) Going to New Orleans with my grandma, aunt, and cousin when I was 16. We went to visit my uncle, drove through a tropical storms, but once we got down there, we had a lot of fun (after the tropical storm was done). 2) Going to Colorado to visit my BF (now H). We went into the mountains and went camping.

8. Favorite summer memory. Being at my grandma's all summer in grade school.

9. 4 seasons or 2? Four. I live in the midwest.

10. Dream vacation. Ireland for two weeks, the Bahamas for another two.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? Popsicle. What kind? A red one.

2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? We usually try to do something not beachy because, well, we live on the beach.  But we'll take anything.

3. Peach, apple, or nectarine?  Apple.

4. Lemonade or iced tea? Lemonade.

5. Favorite summer outfit. Shorts and tanks.

6. AC or windows open? Ha.  We use a/c year round.

7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) Our cruise last May was pretty awesome.  But I think my fave is always going to be going to the Keys for a week or two every summer since I was a baby.  I like family vacations.

Keys trips.

9. 4 seasons or 2? How about 1?

10. Dream vacation.  Fiji.

6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_quiz-time-summer-and-vacation-related?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dcbedd4d-8d86-4521-b3ee-073856facde3Post:e410f1cb-16f4-486c-b87d-bc4e8b9ba7b4">Quiz time- summer and vacation related.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? <div><strong>Ice cream.  I HATE wooden sticks, so it has to be without that.  I like any carmel flavored ones.</strong>
    <div>
    </div><div>2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? </div><div><strong>Mountains</strong></div><div><strong>
    </strong></div><div>3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? </div><div><strong>Apple, or nectarine.  The fuzziness of the peach is kind of strange to me.</strong></div><div>
    </div><div>4. Lemonade or iced tea?</div><div><strong>Lemonade...with vodka.</strong></div><div>
    </div><div>5. Favorite summer outfit.</div><div><strong>I don't really have outfits, per se...  capris and a t-shirt.</strong></div><div>
    </div><div>6. AC or windows open?</div><div><strong>When it gets really hot?  AC.  We get a lot of humidity here, and that's what I can't stand.</strong></div><div>
    </div><div>7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger)</div><div><strong>Family trip.  It was my first time on a plane and we flew into Las Vegas, then drove down to the Grand Canyon, then spent a little over a week with my aunt and uncle in San Diego, and then up to LA.  </strong></div><div><strong>
    </strong></div><div>8. Favorite summer memory.</div><div><strong>Camping.  I love to play with the fire.</strong></div><div><strong>
    </strong></div><div>9. 4 seasons or 2? </div><div><strong>Absolutely 4, though I'd prefer they not be of the same length.  I'd like a really long spring and fall and a shorter summer and winter.</strong></div><div><strong>
    </strong></div><div>10. Dream vacation.</div><div><strong>Backpacking through Europe, for a summer or so.  I'm pretty sure this will never happen at this point, but I can dream.</strong></div><div><strong>
    </strong></div><div>Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

</div></div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? Ice cream. The answer is always ice cream. 2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? Beach...maybe. I'm not much of a "relaxing" vacation-er. I sit on my ass enough at work. When I get time off, I like to be actually doing something besides sitting enjoying nature or whatever it is that people do when they go to those types of places. 3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? Peach or nectarine. I love them equally. 4. Lemonade or iced tea? Iced green tea. 5. Favorite summer outfit. Jean shorts and a t shirt. 6. AC or windows open? It depends on the weather. If its above 80, the AC is coming on. 7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) I went to Kuwait for 3 weeks in 2008. It was so amazing. 8. Favorite summer memory. Summer of 2007. I had just left my ex husband, and my 2 best friends and I got a house together and partied, sat around watching sex and the city episodes on DVD, and I somehow lost a crap ton of weight. It was pretty amazing, and it was also the summer that I met DH, although we didn't start dating until a year later. 9. 4 seasons or 2? 2. I hate winter. 10. Dream vacation. Either Venice, Italy, or Amsterdam
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? I love those firecracker popsicles, mostly because they remind me of my childhood.

2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? Definitely beach... I love the Jersey shore. I'm so excited that my parents finally got a house there.

3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? Nectarine... the soft skin on peaches makes my skin crawl.

4. Lemonade or iced tea? Wawa's lemonade tea, preferably.

5. Favorite summer outfit. It's a toss up. Sometimes I love wearing a sun dress, others I love a tank top, short shorts and flip flops.

6. AC or windows open? AC... windows open in the summer does nothing but let the heat in.

7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) I've always loved going to the shore, but I have no specific trip in mind.

8. Favorite summer memory. 4th of July fireworks in the city

9. 4 seasons or 2? 4... but only because I couldn't deal with 6 whole months of winter, I need that milder fall and spring weather.

10. Dream vacation. Maybe Belize... I'm not sure. I just want to go somewhere tropical.
  • Fezz, H's uncle moved back to the Keys.  I'm hoping we can weasel a free place to stay out of him.  I still haven't been as an adult. 

• Oh man, A! You guys totally need to go.  It's such a different place when you can drink. haha
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_quiz-time-summer-and-vacation-related?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:dcbedd4d-8d86-4521-b3ee-073856facde3Post:e410f1cb-16f4-486c-b87d-bc4e8b9ba7b4">Quiz time- summer and vacation related.</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? Popsicle-freezer pops in blue, red or purple (I'm sure they have flavors, but I don't know what they are)
    2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? Beach. I love to float in the ocean for hours.
    3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? Peach.
    4. Lemonade or iced tea? Lemonade, I hate iced tea.
    5. Favorite summer outfit. Shorts and a tank top
    6. AC or windows open? Windows open, especially during a thunderstorm.
    7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) The outer banks, I love it there so much
    8. Favorite summer memory. Probably our last trip to Disney World years ago.
    9. 4 seasons or 2? 4. I actually love fall and winter.
    10. Dream vacation. St. Lucia.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind?  Ice cream bar.  Always go for a Chipwich.

2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? Beach!

3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? Apple

4. Lemonade or iced tea? Iced tea

5. Favorite summer outfit. Sun dress or skirt; I really hate shorts.

6. AC or windows open? Windows open always.

7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) Hawaii!

8. Favorite summer memory. Every single day, all day long, I was at the swim club.  I lurved it there.

9. 4 seasons or 2? Two

10. Dream vacation. SAFARI!
  • Thanks, Rachers! It's from Express.
  • 1. Ice cream bar or popsicle? What kind? Drumstick or waffle cone w/ mint chip

2. Summer vacation on: beach, country, or mountains? Beach...but I'd rather have beach and rainforestSmile

3. Peach, apple, or nectarine? Peach

4. Lemonade or iced tea? Lemonade

5. Favorite summer outfit. Maxi dress, flip flops, and aviators

6. AC or windows open? AC

7. Best summer vacation (recent or when you were younger) Our honeymoon last year-Costa Rica

8. Favorite summer memory. Spending summers at the lake with my family

9. 4 seasons or 2? 2-If we could flip between summer and fall, I would be a happy girl

10. Dream vacation. Fiji. Specifically, here (clicky)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_quiz-time-summer-and-vacation-related?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:dcbedd4d-8d86-4521-b3ee-073856facde3Post:0e471bc4-bf5f-4f16-95cb-1b9a8f65acbc">Re: Quiz time- summer and vacation related.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh man, A! You guys totally need to go.  It's such a different place when you can drink. haha
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

So I've heard.  I'm still bitter about the "guys trip" that H took a couple years ago to the Keys.  Asshole.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards