North Carolina
Options

Has anyone tried European Wax Center? Looking to start waxing before the big day.

Has anyone tried this place? They have Raleigh Brier Creek location near me and I have heard decent things.

I want to start waxing now a few months before my wedding so I can be all on the same hair growth cycle.

Has anyone tried them? Your first time is free so I might check them out but wasn't sure.

HELP!

Re: Has anyone tried European Wax Center? Looking to start waxing before the big day.

• Options
    I've got a gift card to go there, but haven't used it yet.  If you go let me know how it is!
    image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I just got back! It really wasn't bad at all. I did a bikini, leg, and underarm. The bikini hurt the most of the three (obviously) but it really wasn't as bad as I thought.

The waxer explained everything to me and was really nice. They don't have strips either which I thought was pretty standard but they use a hard wax which is supposed to hurt less. I definitely reccomend. 

Because I got a few services only the bikini wax was free but the prices were not bad at all!

Let me know if you go!
  • Options
    I've been going there for over a year now - love them!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards