Texas-Houston

After the wedding

I was just wondering what everyone is looking forward to most for after the wedding? 
Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: After the wedding

• edited December 2011
    I mean, life after the wedding....
  • edited December 2011

Before I got married I couldn't wait to be able to say "My Husband." In a sickingly sweet display the entire first week my new husband and I would just cuddle and be all "My husband" My Wife" lol..we're dorks.
    Now, I'm going on my second week..I'm just really looking forward to the eventual normalcy of being married. Things are still crazy hectic, we're still going through all our lawyer stuff so he can be a full fledged citizen and start working here, we're trying to save for a baby, we've just moved in to a new place and are still in the process of getting things in order and moved in...so thats what I'm looking forward to, the normal husband and wife stuff. =)
  • icekitty37icekitty37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    living together. for almost 5 years we have chosen to live separately so that when we do get married it will be an actual change as well. im anxious to see where we will live, and can't wait to go looking around for homes.

oh yes, and calling each other husband and wife! it took a while for me to get used to saying fiance :P
  • edited December 2011
    the FI and i have already lived together for basically the last 6 months, so we already feel like we are "married".

i'm most looking forward to having my weekends back! planning a wedding has completely taken them away from me and i want to relax, veg out and watch crappy reality tv! hah!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm already married but I'm looking forward to my DH moving back to Texas. I can't wait to to where I can say yes I'm married and yes my husband lives here and workes here (fill in with his new job). Right now I say yes I'm married, he is a Marine, and currently is stationed in California. I have to explain why I don't live there. I can't wait  for that and for us to get our own place. 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree emily! I'm looking forward for the planning to be over and being able to just relax. FI and I only see each other on the weekends so it's going to be great being able to come home during the week and seeing hubby there.
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    being in the same town will be very very nice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • soze82soze82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking forward to starting a family. We have been living together for 2 years and have been wanting to start a family for a while now, but I wanted to wait til after the wedding.
    Jen
  • edited December 2011
    I can't wait to start a family too!  It should be an interesting adjustment though because most of my friends don't have kids. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards