Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Bra Question

I am having issues with the back of my dress and my bra showing. It sorta comes to a V, not TOO far down but far enough that every bra I try with it on shows. This is a pic of the back:

Has anyone else had issues with this? Anyone have any idea where I can find a bra to wear that wouldnt show??

Thanks!

Re: Bra Question

• Options
    The back of your dress is so pretty!   I would probably try Victorias Secret since they have all sorts of bras to fit any type of wardrobe.

I'm probably not going to be wearing one myself because the boning and structure of the dress offers enough support for me.
  • Options
    wow the back of your dress is incredible!

My dress back comes to a similar possition as yours, and I found a long-line bra at intimacy that doesn't show.  Problem is, it's ridiculously expensive, and though it looks good, I have serious remorse about buying it.
    Anniversary Visit The Knot! image
  • Options
    I just suggestedthis to christina.  I used it for my TTD on our wedding day and it did the job.
    Photobucket
    Copyright Focus Photography by Janel Conlan
    BabyFruit Ticker Life in the Fast Lane :::: The Hall-Ways
  • Options
    Definitely try victorias secret.  They have all sorts of bras to go with all sorts of dresses...
  • Options
    I had my alterations lady sew some cups into my dress so that I would not even have to bother with a bra. 
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    Darnit I just bought one of the stick on ones for a dress I want to wear that week, but I am a D...you are saying they won't work??  Darnit!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think having cups sewn in your dress might work well!  That is what I'm having done.  I'm a C cup and the sticky bras hold me but give me absolutely no cleavage Yell  So I plan on seeing how good the sewn in cups work and if I still need a little boost I will use the chicken cutletsTongue out
    Victoria's Secret is a great place to check too.  They used to have the 100 way convertible that came low on the back too, but one of the salesgirls told me at SemiAnnual they weren't making it anymore. 
    Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    p.s. the back of your dress is gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards