Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

J Crew Bridesmaid

Looks like we've narrowed it down to getting bridesmaid dresses from J Crew.  It just seems easy with 4 options in the same color/fabric so each girl can pick the style.  They are a little bit more expensive than I was hoping to ask them to spend, but does anyone know if they ever have sales on the wedding lines or if the regular sales apply to online purchases??? Thanks

Re: J Crew Bridesmaid

• Options
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    there was a sample sale from jcrew wedding and party in nyc last week!  Many dresses were available, i think the most expensive bridesmaid dress was $100
  • Options
    Yes I got an email the other day for 20% an online purchase of $150 (I think) or more.
    I think they also do free shipping often.

Also, there was a wedding event at one near me in Chicago, and though they weren't offering any discount for purchasing that day, it did give my MOH the opportunity to try some on and find the right size, since most stores (if any?) don't carry the bridesmaid line. Just something to keep in mind.

• Options
    really? 

I got this one for $100 last week.   http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WeddingParties/Wedding_Bridesmaid/dresses/silktaffeta/PRDOVR~19961/19961.jsp

The selection and sizes were good (I went on the first day).  They also had many shoes and bridal gowns.
  • Options
    ddchhichi - could be.  I haven't noticed them when I shop there, but I could be wrong.  The time I went with my MOH it was a big event where they had every bridesmaid dress and wedding gown, as well as shoes, and I had never noticed any of that stuff in there before.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards