Colorado-Denver

Funny Moments...Please share yours!

I know we all have them and I would love to hear the most recent moment that something happened that made you laugh until you cried... (today is my mom's, who passed away 7 years ago, birthday so a good laugh and smile is in order)

Mine:  Preface: I travel for work while my FI stays at home.  So... We recently moved and my FI is a CPA so he had to send his notice of address change to the government within 30 days.  While I was on the road last week he decided to send it in, addressed it at home and mailed it from work.  He calls me all bent out of shape cause it came back to him and he 'Had a feeling the address wasn't right' and he was going to have to search for the right address online cause the address on the paper work was clearly incorrect!!  Now the FI is very low key and rarely gets worked up so I felt bad for how frustrated he was...Well I get home from my trip and ask if I have mail he said it should be in the bowl on the coffee table I start digging through and see a letter to Mike then it strikes me that it looks like his hand writing and after a second look I realized it was his hand writing...He had addressed the envelope to himself not the the government!!  When I saw it I went back to the bedroom to show him and when it hit him what he had done we laughed so hard we couldn't speak!  Moments like that make me forget all of the moments he said the wrong thing or didn't do something I asked!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Funny Moments...Please share yours!

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BWAHAHAHAH! Sorry, I don't have anything at the top of my mind right now, but that's funny!

Something I'd do!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

poor guy!! that is too funny. 

• edited December 2011
    I told my sister about it today and she told me 'maybe you shouldn't have him help address invitations lord knows how many you will get back!' Oh such a good point!  We have been having a good laugh at his expense for the 3 days I have been home if I am only going to be home 3 days at a time I would much rather spend them laughing at ourselves then anything! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha! Good point!
    I addressed all of mine, if DF had done it they wouldn't have made it there- he has the worst penmanship!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards