Ohio-Cincinnati

Caterers

Has anyone used A Taste of Class from Cincinnati for their caterer or heard of them?  We have a tasting with them tomorrow.

Re: Caterers

• edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about them. I had a tasting with them and their food was awesome! Good Luck!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

How did your testing end up going? We have a testing with them tomorrow!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They were good overall.  They were our first tasting of several that we have lined up so we will see!  Let me know what you think!
  • ckollstedtckollstedt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used this caterer for my wedding this past weekend lol! Here's my review: http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_vendor-reviews-62511

If you don't feel like reading it, I thought they were amazing.  Food was definitely the largest chunk of change that we spent on my wedding, and I think it made a difference.  All of the food was amazing, and the service was fantastic.  The bartenders were great, and I loved that we had the option of buying our own alcohol vs. paying them to supply it (it's generally way cheaper if you buy it yourself instead of paying the caterer to buy it).  They worked with me on whatever I wanted, which was good because I wasn't sure how some things worked (this being my first wedding lol!).  The servers also bused the tables and collected used plates and glasses, which I wasn't aware that they would be doing.

If you have any other questions that I might be able to answer, you can PM me any time :D
  • dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear good things so far! I'll let you guys know how our tasting goes tonight!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had a tasting there when we were planning, but for the price, we weren't that impressed.  The only thing we would've been able to afford there was cold cuts (blech!). 

We went with Martha's Catering (out of Villa Hills, KY).  The food was exceptional, the service was great, and they were within our budget.  Definitely check her out! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards