Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor Reviews!

Venue-The Henry Clay Beaux Arts Room
We love this room! It is so beautiful and everyone loved it, there is an outdoor area that you can access which is also amazing. City Properties worked with us to book the venue and to pre-pay parking for our guests, which all went according to plan.

Caterer-The Silver Spoon
Dina was absolutely amazing and was constantly available to answer our questions and concerns. They set up in advance and we were able to come and drop stuff off before hand and check out the beautiful room. The food was also really delicious, we paid $100 for a HUGE tasting a few months before and went from there. My favorite was the mushroom risotto. They also accommodated our drink choices and the service was amazing.

Florist-Susan Rapp
Susan was wonderful, most of the flowers came from my Mom's garden, but she ordered extras where needed and made the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets. She is very reasonably priced as well, she worked so hard the day before our wedding and the day of, I think a florist company would have been much more expensive.

Day of Coordination-Courtney Grace and Crystal Sridhar
These ladies made everything run SO smoothly for the ceremony and are really reasonably priced. We met before the big day and then e-mailed all the time answering questions. Crystal arrived five hours before the ceremony and ordered lunch for us, arranged our First Look, worked with all the vendors, etc. Worth every penny to have peace of mind!

DJ- HAY DJ and Jack MacIntosh
Heather of HAY DJ is really special, we were originally working with her but then a family emergency came up so we let her off the hook (she was willing to still DJ the event, but we told her family comes first!) She arranged for us to work with Jack instead and we were so pleased with the results. He was very professional and played all the best music, the dance party lasted until midnight! I would definitely recommend either of them.

Cake-Louisville Wedding Cake by Gallery House
This cake was so good. We did three different flavors and each was delicious, our favorite had raspberry filling. We met with her several months before the wedding for a tasting and went ahead and decided on tiers and design (I helped with the design and she was very accommodating). We just gave her a final headcount three weeks prior. We had a lot left over because we rounded up, but that is not a bad thing.

Hair & Make-up-Joseph's Salon & Spa
They were really organized, which was so appreciated. We had a lot of last minute changes and additions and they handled it really well. They e-mailed and called me to confirm and asked questions ahead of time, so I just had to show up the morning of. I had Stephanie for my hair and she is a master for curly hair! I did have one curl fall, but my mother-in-law fixed it in time. JK did my make-up and I loved how it looked, I don't wear much make-up so I was a bit scared, but it turned out great in the pictures. I wish they gave you a free touch-up lipstick, however. I had to buy one.

Dress-Bridal Suite of Louisville
They were wonderful to work with and since we went around the holidays and brought a toy donation, we were given 20% off! I loved my dress and appreciated that they will steam it for free right before the wedding. I was in between two sizes though and am glad that I got the bigger size, since it was a bit snug when it arrived.

More coming later! I was really lucky!

Re: Vendor Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards