February 2013 Weddings

Hello Ladies!

Just popping in to see how everyone's plans were coming along...I hope that many of your obstacles are not bringing you all down too much. I know it's hard, but keep pushing through!

I hope you all are working out every single day!  At least a powerwalk during your daily commute, take stairs instead of elevators etc...increase your workout as each week passes!  We can do it!!

Lastly, the best news I saved for last.  I PASSED my CPA exam!!!!!  Only one more to go!!!!!  I think I will take it late October and hopefully that will be it for me!  No more studies!! lol!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Hello Ladies!

• I'm just getting over a depression. I've been depressed during most of the planning but I'm getting better! I also am about to start my workout well a hard workout! And Congrats on passing you CPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO happy for you!!! I know how happy you are to stop studying so hard and for once breathe!! Congrats!! And thanks for checking on us!! Hope your planning is going well for you,too!!
    (By the way the text is in my wedding colors!!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Grats on the CPA pass!!!!!  We're still waiting on FI's Bar results.  Should have them some time next month.

My only obstacle is a really minor one, right now.  I was planning to go visit a bakery today to ask about cakes, but our washing machine made a puddle on the floor the other day so I'm waiting for the maintanence guy.  Said he'd be here "first thing in the morning", but its 1pm!!!  Arg!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KB- glad you are able to come out of it!  Working out can be a great release so don't stop!!Amo- thanks! vibes for your FI!!!  I know he aced it!!!  I hate when they make you wait all day :-(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Julyet: He never came :(  I'll have to yell at the main office tomorrow.  And I sure hope FI passed, the next re-take is a week before the wedding!!  But he studied so, so hard.  I know he did it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards