Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Restricted

We restrict rapid posting of multiple forum posts for quality reasons. You have already posted a forum post within the last several seconds. Please try again later.

Haha, this is the message I just got when I tried to post again under Carrie's thread. The Knot thinks I'm annoying.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko

Re: Restricted

• Options
    Haha! That's the "official" way to tell you you're a PW!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    They make it sound so polite and yet, it still stings. Cry

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    How many times did you post in rapid succession?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    It was like 10 seconds. I posted in Carrie's thread to see if I could get a third little bg-face on the right, then when it didn't pop up I was going to post again. Then I got a slap on the wrist from TK.

• Options
    I have had that happens several times today.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thanks ricks, we'll be postwhores together. :)

p.s. Earlier today, I got another red message that was like, "please remove the word a[zz] out of this message." Hee!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_restricted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:dd9d8d8b-7024-4c09-9d19-45297bf06faaPost:5c620be5-d19c-4b80-b3c7-b43b8d9ede5e">Re: Restricted</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ricks, we'll be postwhores together. :) p.s. Earlier today, I got another red message that was like, "please remove the word a[zz] out of this message." Hee!
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can't say Azz but you can say buttfuck? LOLOLOLOL
  • Options
    Whoa, how much time did you spend on the Sex board, ricks? ;)

• Options
    LMAO. Not long but my eyes are [--------------------------------] this
    wide at the moment!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Ha ha, I am getting there as well. I can't read any more.

• Options
    Well it has been errr fun lol I am going to bed. Night Beatle!
  • Options
    Wait, there's a Sex board?

How did I not know this?
  • Options
    Night ricks!

Carrie, it's on The Nest. I hadn't been over there before, and I feel violated from my first lurking experience. ;)

• Options
    That's crazy--heaven forbid you want to say something.  It's a nice way of saying shut your mouth.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I seriously wish I had never known there was a sex board on the nest.  Since I heard about it, I had to go lurk.  Now I think I am scarred for life.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards