New Hampshire

Tasting tonight! What are you working on this week?

Hey Girls!

We have our second tasting tonight and can't wait!  We are hoping this will be the caterer for us...(Capers Catering)!!!  Kristin, our contact, has been fantastic to work with so far and so we are hoping the food is just as good. 

We also just booked our engagement shoot for June 10th (yippee!) and made an appointment with a florist!

I love wedding planning and couldn't be enjoying this process more!

What are you all working on this week?

Re: Tasting tonight! What are you working on this week?

• edited December 2011

Looking for shoes to wear with my dress!  Who knew this was going to be a pain in the neck!

• edited December 2011
    Seeing a potential band play on Saturday!
  • edited December 2011
    We just sent the contract back on our room blocks!
    Anniversary
  • sunshine9779sunshine9779 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found and picked up half of my mason jars to use as vases on Freecycle.org!
  • edited December 2011
    I will be working on finalizing our seating chart.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Finalized the invitations and am planning on sending them out next week!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We have our food tasting on May 1st.

Right now, trying to finish up with the desgins for the invitations, (specifically the insert cards for our pocket folds--the main panel is done).  Want to order these from the printer by mid-May after we complete food selections.

Going to a jewelry show in Marlboro, MA the first weekend in May and hoping to find some jewelry and accessories.

Meeting with guitarist on May 21st to select ceremony/processional music.

Still looking for shoes too---really having a hard time finding these. 

Purchased two different MOB outfits---can't decide on which--One is a 'gathered' navy satin jacket and shell top set trimmed with rhinestone buttons and  a black (crinkled satin) skirt.  The other is more of a peacock-blue two piece dress with a jacket and the material has a bit of a sheen to it.

September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Looks like everyone is busy too!  It's funny, I'm only in the beginning stages of planning and I feel like I'm a little ahead of the game but when I see all the things you ladies are working on I'm reminded that there is still sooooo much to do!
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to finalize everything with my DJ - he got engaged this week though, so I almost feel like I'm bothering him with my own wedding plans, LOL!

I'm also working on my cake topper tomorrow, and talking to a couple more photographers.  I'm so excited I can get the ball rolling on these things!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • eternalmariaeternalmaria member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Working on favors and picking food for the reception!
    Until we say "I do" Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards