California-Northern
Options

Has anyone worked with an event designer? (South Bay or Livermore area)

I'm wondering if anyone has used an event designer and whether it was worth it.  I have a lot of ideas about what I like, but think I might need help bringing them together and maximizing my budget while doing so.  I saw photos from a designer (Trisha Dean Events - http://trishadeanevents.com/) who did a wedding at my venue (Elliston Vineyard) and am awaiting a proposal from her.  
Just wondering if anyone has worked with her or other local designers and what their thoughts are. 

Thanks!!
My Blog: onewaytothebay.wordpress.com

Re: Has anyone worked with an event designer? (South Bay or Livermore area)

• Options
    Hello! First off, hooray for a fellow Elliston bride! Isn't it just amazing?! Anywhoo, I have an event designer, not the one you have mentioned, and for the most part I'm glad I found one! Her name is Stephanie Wing, you can find her on yelp. She has.. a really intense personality, which has made things a touch different than I planned, but overall her help has been invaluable. I pay her by the hour and she brings me all kinds of ideas, visits the venue, and goes to vendor meetings. I would reccomend it if your budget allows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards