Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Right now I am very thankful for our church family. Our fridge went down last week. FI thought he figured out what the cause was, and sent out an email to all the guys in the Men's Ministries email list asking if anyone knew anything about fridge fans, or had spare parts because we're currently without a fridge. Within half an hour he got an email back from one of the gentleman advising that although he's no help with what Jano asked, he does have a fairly new fridge, looks brand new, that we can have for free if we'd like, just gotta help him transport it! So on Sunday afternoon we got our new fridge and it looks like new!
  • That our leaky fridge will be fixed by our home owners association! One less expense!
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • My psychiatrist.  I've been much better since I started seeing her in August.  There are a couple of big things I still need to work on, but day-to-day life is no longer stressful, and it's nice to know that it's not all my fault.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so thankful for DH. He has been working so hard lately on building our house AND working paying jobs too. He's exhausted, so I'm also thankful for the opportunity to help him refresh each night with backrubs and hand massages. And I'm thankful that he's staying safe on the job sites too.
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Lasers!  For my eyes and my hair.

And my friends.  I have the best friends.
  • The very impressive progress being made on our house just a month after the offers were accepted and paperwork was finalized!  The picture below was just sent to me by the builder's realtor!

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • I am thankful for the puppy we will be bringing home in about 6 weeks. We are going to visit him tonight and FI and I are so excited to see him. It's a chocolate lab and we are going to call him Beaux (pronounced Bo)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thankful-thursday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f3cbd6e5-1730-4abc-99bc-48c37dd39017Post:027b437a-01d5-43c7-a25b-995403747080">Re: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am thankful for the puppy we will be bringing home in about 6 weeks. We are going to visit him tonight and FI and I are so excited to see him. It's a chocolate lab and we are going to call him <strong>Beaux (pronounced Bo)
    </strong>Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

I like that name!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My son had baseball tonight and it's NOT raining and it's not REALLy hot... yay
    Love is All You Need
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thankful-thursday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f3cbd6e5-1730-4abc-99bc-48c37dd39017Post:67514c67-9d24-4c8f-bd87-f5cc00d70863">Re: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thankful Thursday : I like that name!
    Posted by ochemjenn[/QUOTE]
    thanks! FI came up with it and I must say he did a good job
  • I'm a day late, but I'm thankful for how hard my H is working. His full time job is kicking his butt and he's been coming home every night to work on his two online classes. Love that guy!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards