May 2012 Weddings

Frustrating!

So this may be a tad bridezillaish but I don't care! So I had our invitations custom designed from this amazing lady I found. She did everything for us including address the invites! I got the word last week that she had put the box in the mail to be sent to me! So excited right?

Well I have been checking it daily to see where it was. I was having it sent to my moms since we work out of their house and I am here all day it's just easier for me to recieve the package. No one is at our house during the day and I just don't like leaving packages there outside. You just never know with weather and strangers even though we live in a very quiet neighborhood and we know just about all the neighbors.

I found out it was going to be delievered today and you can only imagine my excitement. So here I have been all day waiting and looking out the window every 5 minutes hoping it will come. I checked the package again to make sure it was still coming (I know a little OCD) well when I looked I saw it was going to MY HOUSE! So frustrated! I really hope this is not a sign of anything worse to come. Am I over reacting to this? I feel like I'm being a bridezilla but then again I did specifically say send to this address but RSVP to this one. Ugh!

Re: Frustrating!

• I would wait until you get home before you get upset. They may have been sent to the wrong address (which sucks) but as long as they're fine does it really matter?
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yeah, not that big of a deal. I'm sure they'll be fine.

You have enough to worry about, don't waste your time/energy/good mood on the little things.

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Everything will be okay, there are worse things that could happen.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 'Zilla moment, unless there's something really wrong with the box.

It's ok, I'm sure we've all had them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_frustrating?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:2aecdce2-e475-4b9c-8327-6d159e735bf6Post:20ffdd70-97e1-4809-a1db-4ed5fefa2239">Re: Frustrating!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would wait until you get home before you get upset. They may have been sent to the wrong address (which sucks) but as long as they're fine does it really matter?
    Posted by bpphoto785[/QUOTE]

Yup, this.
  • I agree with mandi921vh -- There are DEFINITELY worse things that could happen. I wouldn't let this bother you too much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards