April 2011 Weddings

Re: Walk with me

• edited March 2012
    Aw memories! My favorite was the thread about cakes :)

I also liked the threads that were just for funsies. I had forgotten how crazy Pivs had gotten about Lynnanne15Surprised
    Anniversary
  • Yeah, she was a bit over the top in that thread Chrissy.  The boob itch thread is still my favorite though - it was just so random and goofy, totally us. 
  • Haha.  I remember the first time I read that last one.  I was like a day late as usual and I couldn't even respond because I was laughing to hard...
  • ahhhh, the mammories. errr, I mean memories.

I had to laugh at some of those superlative answers...I wonder if our answers would be just a tiny bit different these days ;)

Oh, and the boob itch was the beginning of my episode with shingles. lol...little did I know.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hahah I forgot about the Lynneanne one. Poor girl I wonder what happened with all of that or if it was a troll (probably). I love the cake thread!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow!  I have no words except that WE ARE HILARIOUS! 
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation
  • Did anyone else notice that in the Lynnann thread, the piv said "I am going to graduate school in the fall!!!"

Yeah...that didn't happen...

I never even heard her say anything about graduate school. I guess apart from sticking it to some 16 year old...
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Okay - I don't know probably half of the people that posted in those threads. How crazy is that? Some I faintly recognize, but then others I feel like I've never seen their s/n before. Weird. 
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Mel, I noticed the graduate school thing too.  And I was thinking the same thing about all of the people I didn't, or barely recognized. 
  • I think its crazy how so many of those girls aren't here anymore. I was just going down memory lane last night as I was picking out wedding photos to print out.
    Anniversary
  • I was surprised at how many s/n's I didn't recognize in some of those threads :(
    Anniversary
  • Agreed! I wonder what happened to all those girls. I do remember being on here back then but I guess I didn't post all that much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards