New York-Long Island

DUVAL-WORST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!!!

I cannot believe how horribly we were treated by Duval.  At first, when they wanted our business, they were  as sweet as can be! Once all our money was paid, they treated us like garbage.  They took forever to get us our album (over a year).  They rarely ever relied to our emails or phone calls, but had no problem constantly friend-requesting us on facebook and telling us to like other facebook groups. When my husband asked them what was causing a delay in our album production (after not hearing from them in a month), Joel called him and started yelling at him, told him to tell me to shut up (as I was trying to calm my husband down), and swore about my parents.  He kept saying my parents were the reason the album took so long to produce.  My parents took 2 months to get their photo choices in.  It took Duval another 11 months from that to get us our album.  They're liars--they constantly said that they mailed something, but then the postmark date would be the day after we had a conversation with them. They're rude. They're inconsiderate.  We spent $6000, and all we have to show for it is emotional scars.  Our video is HORRIBLE! The videographer is constantly bumping into the microphone.  Our album is okay.  Definitely not worth the hassle of dealing with them! Buyer beware! Spend your money somewhere else!!! 

Re: DUVAL-WORST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!!!

• edited December 2011
    Oh my! What a terrible situation! I'm so sorry.
    We were very fortunate to hire a wonderful photographer, Angelica Studios in Port Jefferson. He also just started a new album service online too which is awesome. http://www.artisticalbums.com/

What a nightmare...you can also complain about them to the BBB or on ripoff report. No one should have to deal with service like that especially during a wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards