Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Bridesmaid dresses?

We have started looking for bridesmaid dresses. Where did you find yours? I tried looking at the vendor list but looks like it was cleared.

Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid dresses?

• edited December 2011
    My girls ordered theirs from Terry Costa where I purchased my dress.  For the 2 weddings I have ordered BM dresses from, they have both been from David's bridal.
  • dianaslikdianaslik member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Mine are from David's Bridal (where I got my dress from - which means I got $20 off each BM dress).
    Pics in Bio.
  • edited December 2011
    Mine got theirs from the Bridal Company in Denton.  They have a lot of great options that aren't super expensive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Mine got theirs at David's Bridal but when I was a BM I got my dress at Bridal Co. in Denton.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My BMs live all across the country, so I told them a general style (around knee length, chiffon material, and a light/pastel color) and showed them examples online at DB of what I liked. (I wanted to give them a concrete example because I knew some of them don't love shopping and didn't want to spend a ton of time looking for a dress). Then I let them go.

Since all of them lived close to a DB store, 3 of the 4 ended up going there for their dress. The bridesmaid who actually loves to shop found a great dress within that 'style' at Nordstrom's.

I think Alfred Angelo also has cute dresses and many locations, though, so that was my alternate choice for a chain to recommend.
  • edited December 2011
    I just ordered one for a wedding that I will be in in September from Lewisville Bridal Boutique.   It was super easy and I could measure and send in my order via fax.
  • edited December 2011
    My girls picked theirs from DB. They were even on sale, which made them super happy! :)
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaids dresses at Stardust Celebrations. Was VERY pleased with the service and selection!
  • LoverBean27LoverBean27 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Mine are from stardust, I got my dress at Lulu's so they get a discount from there, and I like the designers the best.

I've gotten BM dresses from David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo. I had a bad experience with David's Bridal. I was an out of town BM and they wouldn't let me come in and steam my dress ( just the bottom) for her wedding. So her pictures has a wrinkled dress because I had to travel. It quite honestly could have just been the DB I was at... that town is known to be snotty.
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    The ones we love are from David's because the color coordinate with my dress/shoes

• carmen9311carmen9311 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    terry costa is where i first found the BM dresses. it's a bill levkoff dress. i ended up ordering all of them from pearls place (in louisiana) because it was cheaper. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    Seventh Anniversary 1000 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I started looking a David's Bridal, but the styles I liked were only online styles, and on sale which meant all sales would be final. I didn't want to risk everyone getting it and it not looking good and being stuck, so I went on a search elsewhere. I ended up finding them at Nordstrom. They will be great wear-again dresses, so they were a bit more expensive than I initially would have had them spend, but I covered the difference for them which only cost me about $100.

LINK (hope it works!)
  • edited December 2011
    Look at aria dresses, ariadress.com they all sorts you can pick the fabric and styles, cuts and lengths. I picked the skirt length and pleat type, material and color and let my girls pick the top they felt comfortable in. They will send you color swatches and also sample dresses to try on. I looked all over Dallas and ordered them not to long ago and I am so pleased with them. They also give you a discount if you order 5 or more dresses. Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards