South Carolina-Charleston

The Landing on Shem Creek

Has anyone been to or having a wedding at The Landing on Shem Creek? 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: The Landing on Shem Creek

• edited December 2011
    I've been to Cottage on the Creek but never to The Landing since its become a wedding venue.  It use to be a restaurant.  I looked into it for my rehearsal dinner but it was higher than Cottage and doesn't come with chairs.  From the website pictures it looks great inside.
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    it's a very cool venue! i've seen it all done up for a wedding and it's awesome :)
  • LindseyH6554LindseyH6554 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah, I would like to get more information on it, but I can't get anyone to call  me back.  Does anyone know how much it is to rent?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Just keep calling.  Nobody ever called me back, I just finally got a hold of someone.  They quoted me $1000 for Dec. 30, 2010.  I'm sure its higher in summer/spring months...price also may be different for weekends.  There are 8 60" round tables and some long fold out tables.
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    it is 2900 i can email you their stuff, we went with the cottage
  • MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband's friend from high school just got married there this February, and they really liked it. You can see their pics online: http://charlestonwedding.com/#/mason/

• rodwoodrodwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    please forward me information with rates
  • rodwoodrodwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please forward any information about rates to vokastokes@hotmail.com
  • rodwoodrodwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wally,

do you still have the information for rental for the landing? please forward them to me  vokastokes@hotmail.com or voka.stokes@navy..milLaughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards