Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon in Riviera Maya

We are looking into going to Playa Del Carmen for our honeymoon and have narrowed our hotel choices to Secrets Capri and The Royal.  Anyone have good/bad reviews about these hotels? 

Re: Honeymoon in Riviera Maya

• If you haven't already I would also check tripadvisor.com! 

• We went to Secrets and it was amazing.  I am thinking about surprising my DH for his 30th and going back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We are going to the Royal Playa Del Carmen in October for our anniv. and my TA said it was beautiful and the food is good and she hasnt heard a bad review yet...
  • We went to Secrets a few years back, it's unbelievable!!  I would highly recommend it :)  We'd go back for our HM if we weren't determined to go somewhere new!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 157 Invited! image 123 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out
  • I think you would really enjoy Secrets Capri for your honeymoon. Secrets Capri is a fabulous adult’s only all-inclusive that sits on a great beach. The resort is extremely intimate with just under 300 rooms and offers the perfect balance between relaxation and fun. You and your future hubby can spend your time lounging on the beach or take part in a number of different activities. I do have to say that the snorkeling at Secrets Capri is amazing since the world’s second largest barrier reef is located right off shore. Finally, if you do chose this resort, be sure to book a swim-out room for that extra little bit of privacy and romance, you won’t regret it. Good luck with your decision!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards