New York-Upstate
Options

Mitch Wojnarowicz or NYBPG

Hello Ladies-  I am trying to help out my best friend who is getting married in Saratoga next year.  She is trying to decide between these two photogs.  Mitch Wojnarowicz or NYBPG? Any suggestions, rants or raves? Or should she definitely look into someone else who's awesome in the area. TIA

Re: Mitch Wojnarowicz or NYBPG

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive hear fabulous things about Matt Ramos. A number of knotties on this board have used him, as well as a girl I know on the October 10 board. 

http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
    october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
    imageVisit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding a few months ago and Mitch was the photographer. He was pretty good but it seemed like he hardly took any pictures, though the ones that he did take came out nice. I dont know if this was the brides fault or not but there were NO pictures taken of the bride and bridesmaids prior to the wedding or after. There were only 5 or 6 taken of the groom and groomsmen. I do know that he was very expensive and from what I have seen, totally not worth it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Paul Sanders!  AMAZING!
    September 2011 *September Siggy Challenge*: Color Inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mitch is the BEST. I would hire him in a moment. Great photographer with a wonderful personality
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards