Illinois

Mackinaw Winery

Has anyone heard anything about Mackinaw Winery?  I'm looking to have our reception here but I'm just not sure.  I would love an outdoor location where I can bring my own food... but I just heard that they only have one cateer they work with.

If not does anyone have any other ideas for locations in/around Bloomington/Normal. 

Thanks in advance :)

Re: Mackinaw Winery

• We have been to that Winery before and it was very pretty there (we went over Labor Day weekend for their grape-stomping). I have not looked into their wedding packages or anything at all. But they have a lot of nice outdoor areas for photos and/or the ceremony. I'm just not sure what types of banquet facilities they have for the reception. And they have yummy wine :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • I was looking at pictures and it is beautiful!  I'm just worried that we wont be able to have our own cateer.  But who knows :) 

By the way beautiful picture!
  • this is where we want to have our reception! you cant have your own chosen caterer you have to use theirs but their very cheaply priced! overall they are about as expensive as any other place you may have looked at sadly :/
  • Yeah.  I figured that out.  Do you know prices because we have been battling to get prices from them... 
  • I've been to Mackinaw Winery several times and LOVE this venue!!  If it weren't for my fiance's religious obligation to marry in the church, it would be my dream to marry here.  Very pretty setting and so relaxing and laid back. 
  • Mackinaw Winery is gorgeous! Lots of great photo ops on their beautiful grounds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards