New York-Upstate
Options

FRANKLIN PLAZA TROY PRICING?????

Does anyone have pricing information on the Franklin Plaza in Troy?  I have reached out to them serveral times, and no one has got back to me.  I would just like to get an idea on prices for this venue......
Thanks

Re: FRANKLIN PLAZA TROY PRICING?????

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at both places but didnt go with either so i just recently threw out the info. I'm surprised you are having a hard time getting ahold of someone bc i didnt have a problem with either. From what i remember the packages at State Room are 90-150 and Franklin Plaza was 80-110. I could be off a little but that is the ballpark for what the prices were. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a wedding there over the summer, I will get in contact with bride and get back to you this week. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are planning our daighters wedding there.  The price is so dependent on what you want.  I am really surprised to hear you say that no one has gotten back to you.  I have copied the link to their contact page below.  I have NEVER had an email to Deanna go unanswered for more than 24 hours
    http://www.franklinplaza.com/main.htm

I can not tell you what a joy these people are to work with!
  • Options
    emily487emily487 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm curious too... from what I've seen I love the set-up and menu options at Franklin Plaza. $80-$110 is a bit pricy for us (~100 person wedding), but we will probably also do a dry wedding or champagne toast only (neither us nor our families are big drinkers), so hopefully that will bring the price down (at Franklin Plaza or anywhere, I would assume).  I signed up on their website to receive information from them but I haven't yet, although we're still like 2 years away from our planned date.
  • Options
    clarestoneclarestone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there this year, about 180-200 guests, and we anticipate it being between 15-20k all said and done. They have been absolutely great, and no matter what package you choose, they WILL give you more. They don't advertise in the magazines; they realize that their best advertisement is to throw a fantastic party for each bride and groom, showing guests a wonderful time. they are the best kept secret as far as Upstate weddings go. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards