African American Weddings

YAY! They are here!

After "patiently" waiting for the UPS guy to arrive, the invites are finally in! I was nervous that they wouldn't be what I expected but they are beautiful. I'm a lil behind on them so I have to rush with the assembly & mailing. FI assembled 1 & said he did his part lol smh (Best believe, he's gonna help with more than just 1 lol).
They're still in their boxes so here's the website pic:
Pearl Damask - Invitation
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: YAY! They are here!

• Oh I remember that feeling. Wait unitl you actually mail them. Good luck getting FI to help you. My Fi didn't even touch one. I had my mother come in from out of town to help with them. He was so in the way I had to dismiss him from his duties. Lol

• congrats!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Beautiful. Congrats.
    imageAnniversary
  • Congratulations. They are gorgeous
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    These are pretty. I wish I could have custome made invites but its just cheaper for me to make them. I only need about 50 ! Nice check !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    congrats
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • very nice!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Yay! There are so cute!
  • They are so cute......

• Thank you, ladies. I'm still so excited but I know that will quickly die by the 50th or so ribbon that I'll have to delicately tie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yay-they-are-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:a2b4a140-fb5d-429d-81b3-8787fb2a6253Post:c3fbdcf2-593e-4fb2-924a-d688519b26d8">Re: YAY! They are here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh I remember that feeling. Wait unitl you actually mail them. Good luck getting FI to help you. My Fi didn't even touch one. I had my mother come in from out of town to help with them. He was so in the way I had to dismiss him from his duties. Lol
    Posted by shabuka1[/QUOTE]

Lol I think I'm gonna end up dismissing my FI as well because he'll probably whine or do something that I don't like. I already talked to one of my bridesmaids so we're gonna arrange an assembly party & get to work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! I'm about to start working with our designer for the invite design...OMG its getting close!
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Congrats!! How many do you have to do altogether? You'll get it done and when you mail them.... it's a great feeling :) 
  • MrsSmith2Be02 Congrats. I know that's exciting. I feel like th invites are one of the things that make it more real.

mejai1 I ordered about 200+ but some is being sent to his family in IL for them to mail  out & a share being sent to my grandmother in NY (just hope they all have patience with tying bows but I guess I could assemble it for em, idk what I'll do yet). Can't wait to finally mail em out though, want to be done with all this wedding planning already.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just lovely !

So very exciting.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The invites are gorgeous..

I agree with Shabuka... good luck on gettin FI to help more.. I did everything myself.. printed them, stuffed, sealed, stamped and sent out!..lol.. I did the same thing for the STD's and for the Thank you cards (which unfortunately I still have to send out.. money is gettin tight.. ya'll pray for a sista!).
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards