Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding Dj

Was just seeing if anyone can recommend a great DJ service for my wedding that isnt over $1000?  That isnt corny lol i know thats broad and somepeoples idea of corny is different than mine but I just want someone very professional.  And does anyone have anything to say about selective sound entertainment?  good or bad?

thanks!

Stephanie
*CHEFSTEPH82*

Re: Wedding Dj

• ralpineralpine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked The Dj Crew.  They have 16 DJs avaliable and you get two that do your wedding, which is kind of nice.  I've heard them at a few weddings and loved them at each.  They've been easy to work with so far. 

Their price is $1,000 for five hours, but if you use my name as a referral (Rachele Alpine, July 23, 2011 wedding), you'll get $50.00 off the price.

If you want to add another hour, they'll ask during the reception and you pay $50.00 cash for each addition 1/2 hour.

We called around to a lot of places and they were responibly priced compared to some of the other places where you only get one DJ and pay more.
  • ralpineralpine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, if anyone else is interested in booking the DJ Crew, please use my name as a referral (Rachele Alpine, July 23 wedding) and you'll get $50.00 off the price!  If you want to PM me with any questions, I'd be happy to talk about my experience with them.
  • starlite21lstarlite21l member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am using A Bride's DJ.  I am paying ~$600 for 5 hours.  I have been in contact with the owner multiple times and she is WONDERFUL!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SarahM2012SarahM2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jerry Bruno Prioductions, DJ DC.  They have been very easy to work with and fast responses even with the holidays.  I'm paying 750 for 5 hrs.
  • maggsbeckmaggsbeck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using a Bride's DJ too. They also offer an awesome lighting package. 
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with the DJ company.  So far so good but my wedding isn't untl next october!  I've also heard good things about Midnight Music DJ.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • edited December 2011
    We're using a guy named Rick from RNB Entertainment.  He's a single DJ who runs his own business.  He's extremely nice and plays at Smokey Bones in N. Olmsted on Fridays.  We're paying $845 for 5 hours of music AND the ceremony.  It was tough trying to find a DJ for the ceremony because they want like $200 to $300 in addition to the reception price.  But since our ceremony location is very close to his home in N. Olmsted he's only charging us $150.  Since he's his own company and not contracting out to 15 different DJs he's more willing to negotiate prices.  If you look into him tell him Jennifer (wedding date 9-17-11) sent you.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards