North Carolina

AW: Honeymoon Booked!

Okay, some time ago I came on here looking for unique honeymoon spots, no kid attractions, not a beach, etc... and pirategal03 gave me a couple of sites... well, one of them led me to another, and to another... We booked our honeymoon cabin today at Hot Springs!!!  I'm so excited.  It's just what we were looking for, and very affordable ($600 plus taxes for 5 nights Sun-Thurs, checkout on Fri).  The log cabin has a hot tub on the porch, a fireplace (which we won't need in July, but we will need it when we return for winter vacations!), and includes a kitchen with supplies, and gas grill!  It's pretty friggin awesome!!

Anyway, THANKS to the NC board for helping out, especially pirategal.  :-) 
July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!

Re: AW: Honeymoon Booked!

• edited December 2011
    Awesome congratulations!! I know it's a relief to get something checked off of your list! It sounds very exciting, and I'm sure y'all will have lots of fun!
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    sweet!!! Would you mind forwarding me some information on that too? That's a great price!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    It is www.HotSpringsLogCabins.com

They still have some availability, and the website is amazing -- shows availability in real-time.  As soon as I submitted our reservation request, the reservation went in the system immediately for the cabin we wanted and the dates as being reserved!  And, I got an email within 3 hours confirming the charge on the credit card and details on the place.  The cabins are 6 miles south of Hot Springs (the big city, haha) and near Asheville too. We did the "honeymoon special" which is 5 nights starting on Sunday. 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats!  I hope you have a fabulous time :)
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds wonderful! Congrats on the check!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards