Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Boudoir pics for a GREAT price/cause!

Hi ladies!

I haven't posted in aaaaaaaaaages (hello to all the ladies who remember me!), but I wanted to post about a great event that I'm helping to organize. 

My best friend and I are walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day walk for the cure in Dallas Nov 5-7th, and we both have to raise $2300 in order to participate.  In order to help us raise funds, some AMAZING photographers (some of them you've likely used or heard mentioned...) are offering their time and services to create:

PROVACATIVE FOR PINK!

What: Boudoir mini-sessions.  100% of proceeds going to the Susan G. Komen foundation.

You get: a 30-minute boudoir session, up to 2 looks, makeup touchups by a professional makeup artist, and 5 edited digital files of your choice for only $150.

When: Sunday, September 19th.  8am — 5pm.  Each session starts on the hour.  You will need to arrive 30 min. before your session.

Photographers participating:
Lynn Michelle Photography
Simple Moments Photography
Engaged Studio
Peyronet Photography

This is a great chance to get some AMAZING boudoir images done for your DH or your FI and at a price that you absolutely will not beat. AND all of the proceeds are going towards an amazing cause. 

Your slot will be confirmed after you make your payment to our fundraising efforts.  Email Anna at annajadamo@gmail.com to book a slot or for more info. 

Thank you ladies!

Re: Boudoir pics for a GREAT price/cause!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards