Christian Weddings

Tuesday QOTD

Are you going to any weddings this summer?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• FI is an usher in a wedding 2 weeks before ours.

I can't believe how close we are getting to ours!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes!! I'm a bridesmaid in a July wedding and going to a September wedding! 

Can't wait!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    My cousin's wedding is June 9th so we're attending that, then nothing till ours in Sept. Next year is going to be a busy wedding year!
    (Already got definite dates for one in Jan, April & July lol, more where they are still picking dates but we know they are leaning towards next year)
  • No, but I just went to one last Thursday.  :-) 
  • Sadly no.  I wish we did though.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Just mine. :)

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • FI's family has 3 weddings this summer, we have 2 more sets of friends. Sadly, we can't make it to all of them because none of them are where we live, but still excited for all of them!
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    One of my best friends is getting married Labour Day (well, sort of - ceremony August 25 and reception September 1).

We were invited to a wedding where H is living, it is a MUCH different style wedding than we are accustomed to so I want him to go check it out!  I'm sure it will be a blast.  I can't go, it's not worth me flying out there.
  • Two! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Seven to be exact! We have already been to two. Five more to go! One of which is my cousin/maid of honor's in September for which I am the matron of honor! Oddly enough, there are none in July or August... we had one April, one May, two June, one September, one October, and one December! Busy Busy Busy!
  • Yes. DH is a groomsman for his best girl friend (she was one of his "groomsmen") in Texas in June, and I am a bridesmaid for my sister's wedding in Washington in August.
    I also received an invite to another wedding, but we aren't attending for multiple reasons (date conflict, cost, etc.).
  • Yes!  Our good friends are getting married in June, and I'm coordinating a wedding in July.
  • Might have one labor day weekend... Other then that no.

Love is All You Need
  • Two of my best friends are marrying each other on June 2.  I'll be the guestbook attendant (there were just too many sisters for me to be a BM, lol).

Then one of the above-mentioned sisters and her FI (who is joining the navy) aren't sure WHEN they'll be getting married due to potential training dates.  They are talking about going ahead and having the wedding in a couple months, but that's not set in stone.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • We had 3 weddings from the beg of March to the first week of April. After ours we don't have another til Nov... But next year we have 3 between the end of May-June.
  • I went to one last weekend. Ours is in June, and my cousin's is in October.  As of now, those are our only weddings for the year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards