Wedding Classifieds

Beautiful Galina gown for sale. Change of heart.

I bought a beautiful size 10 halter size Galina Gown from Davi'd's Bridal. It is still in the original box with the original price tag of 800.00. It was way toooo small for me. I would say a size 7/8 street size for this dress, but I mainly changed my mind because we are going semi-formal and I found a tea length gown I fell in love with. David's will not take back online orders after 14 days. So, I hope I can find someone who loves this dress as much as I do. 200.00 and that is 199.99 less than the sale price. Original price was 800.
I can email tons of pics.

Re: Beautiful Galina gown for sale. Change of heart.

• twinmommy46twinmommy46 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2010
    I bought a beautiful size 10 halter size Galina Gown from Davi'd's Bridal. It is still in the original box with the original price tag of 800.00. It was way toooo small for me. I would say a size 7/8 street size for this dress, but I mainly changed my mind because we are going semi-formal and I found a tea length gown I fell in love with. David's will not take back online orders after 14 days. So, I hope I can find someone who loves this dress as much as I do. 200.00 and that is 199.99 less than the sale price. Original price was 800.
    I can email tons of pics.
  • opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2010
    I'm going to move this on over to wedding classifieds, where you'll get a lot more interested buyers. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards