South Carolina-Charleston

Cassique on Kiawah Island

Is anyone getting married or having their reception at Cassique due to the fire at the River Course.  If so, has anyone seen the tent without decorations in it.  I'm from out of town and just saw the tent when it was being built.  If any one has pictures can you let me know!  Also, anyone having issues with it because I have and wasn't planning on renting a bar, tables, etc for it.  If anyone has any good places to rent stuff let me know!!
Thanks!
Allie H BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cassique on Kiawah Island

• edited December 2011
    Hey Allie,

I posted about rental places and Snyders came highly recommended.  I haven't used them yet, but check out their website.  Good luck!!!

Karin
  • edited December 2011
    I'd look into Event DRS www.eventdrscharleston.com they are a newer rental company but have experience in the industry {one of the guys owns Ice Box Bar Services}. Anyways.. since their new, their product is BRAND new which is awesome! They are definitely worth looking into as their prices are equal and in some instances lower than Snyder
  • alliemwolfalliemwolf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful, thank you!
    Allie H BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there,

I am actually a wedding/event planner and I love working with Snyder. They are always on time, and go above and beyond. In your search for rental companies, make sure that on their reviews it mentions whether or not they were on time. This is so important, as you do not want a delay in your wedding!

If you have any questions please let me know. EventsbyBrittany@gmail.com

Brittany
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards