Nevada-Las Vegas

Las Vegas and Cincinnati

Hello , we are getting married in May :)

Looking for a place to have our simple ceremony in Cincinnati and Vegas. Do you have any great ideas or recommendations?

Thank you very much :)

Re: Las Vegas and Cincinnati

• Hi, welcome to the LV board! I'm confused, where is your wedding, in Cincinnati or Vegas? If you click on the Knottie List in my siggy you can look through past and future Vegas weddings, and get ideas.
  • Hello , we gonna have 2 weddings , well actually is 4 weddings. Las Vegas , Cincinnati, Armenia or Russia , and Malaysia. :)
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-cincinnati?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:c898ba6d-9c5f-40a1-82a9-09d2e4c4aacePost:5dc5808d-288f-483e-bc79-fe03f4e647f1">Re: Las Vegas and Cincinnati</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello , we gonna have 2 weddings , well actually is 4 weddings. Las Vegas , Cincinnati, Armenia or Russia , and Malaysia. :)
    Posted by G&Sforever[/QUOTE]

4 weddings ... I think that's a record for this board. LOL :)
    Anniversary
  • >_< where is this going?
    I might be wrong but I think that a wedding certificate can be translated and validated all over the world, most definitely within the US. If you get married in LV you'll be married when you reach Cincinnati, making that a vow renewal.
    My husband and I are also international and won't/don't have to re-marry in NYC, nor France, nor Italy after our very legal LV wedding. 
    Unless of course you're marrying four different individuals... that would make sense then.

• Huh?  Why?  So confused. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-cincinnati?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:c898ba6d-9c5f-40a1-82a9-09d2e4c4aacePost:b26d79cb-12a4-4083-baee-d6e7b2472a38">Re: Las Vegas and Cincinnati</a>:
    [QUOTE] />_< where is this going? I might be wrong but I think that a wedding certificate can be translated and validated all over the world, most definitely within the US. If you get married in LV you'll be married when you reach Cincinnati, making that a vow renewal. My husband and I are also international and won't/don't have to re-marry in NYC, nor France, nor Italy after our very legal LV wedding.  <strong>Unless of course you're marrying four different individuals... that would make sense then.</strong>
    Posted by wiwicaty[/QUOTE]

WiWi don't judge!!!     :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • i'm from Cincinnati  - let me know what kind of ceremony you would like to have and i can help you out!
    Sarah Las Vegas Bride
  • I think it's a real sad reflection on the world's state of affairs when a girl can't have at least eight weddings anymore.  First it was six and that was good enough, now it's only four.... what next, just one?!?!

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-cincinnati?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:c898ba6d-9c5f-40a1-82a9-09d2e4c4aacePost:97fa7a46-e75c-4ebe-bbea-2b732f24080d">Re: Las Vegas and Cincinnati</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it's a real sad reflection on the world's state of affairs when a girl can't have at least eight weddings anymore.  First it was six and that was good enough, now it's only four.... what next, just one?!?!
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

LOL, I love this! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards