Nevada-Las Vegas

Stuck & need help!

Hi Ladies,

FI and I want to have a Meet & Greet but can't find a place to do it at...We were going to have it at the ESPN zone but I wanted a private area reserved for us because I am giving out the OOT bags and want an area for people to meet and talk.  The area I wanted there was $2500...UGH!  There's going to be about 65 people.

We were either going to get light apps or buy the first round of drinks, not sure yet so we only have about $300-$500 to spend on this.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where we could go around the MGM(almost everyone is staying in that area) that would allow us to reserve an area if we are only spending a small amount of money. 

Thanks for your help :)

Re: Stuck & need help!

• keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this might be a challenge with your budget of $300-500 for 65 guests. Maybe you can try one of the hotel bars and se about reserving a section. Another idea woudl be to do an in-suite meet and greet and have one of the bar or catering companies bring in food.

• edited December 2011

We are in a similar boat and were thinking about pizza? Any pizza place suggestions?

• mayanutmayanut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a place in MGM called the west wing bar.  I almost did my meet & greet there.  It is out of the way and very chill.  You can reserve a private area there for about $250, if I remember correctly.  Then you can just do first drink on us from the bar and run a tab.  There is no food and beverage minimum.  The downside to this place is if you want to do food, you have to use MGM's catering, which is a bit pricey.  But, you might be able to talk them into letting you bring in a cake or something.

Picture 2/3 on this page is the private area.  There is also a picture if you click on the virtual tour.
  • edited December 2011
    mayanut, thanks. That sounds like that could work! We'll just have it start a little later so it's not dinner time so cocktails will work!
    thanks again, i'll be checking into that.

eva let me know if you find a pizza place FI would love that since pizza his fav :)
  • edited December 2011
    There is a pizza place at the Ceasar food court that you can order whole pizzas however seating would be a problem unless you could rally some tables together... There is also a little cesars at the Luxor food court again seating would probably be an issue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards