Pennsylvania
Options

bridal shower venues-help!

Hi All, I am looking for possible locations for my bridal shower. My mother lives in the Kingston area and we are also looking in Dallas as well. Any suggestions of any where to go or stay away from? Thanks!

Re: bridal shower venues-help!

• Options
    deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't live in the area anymore, but when I went looking for a rehearsal dinner place, the following places caught my eye and were contenders.  However, I do not have a strong point of reference as I only went through as I looked for places.  Other ladies who live in the area may have better input. 

Fire and Ice on Memorial Highway in the Trucksville area-It has a nice back room for private functions

Connor's on Memorial Highway in the Dallas area--my MOH has all of her events there (rehearsal dinner, baptism brunch, etc.)  There is not a private room but they are accommodating and have tasty food.

The Piccadilly Cafe
    near The Woodlands in Plains--The food at the tasting was great, and they have a private room. 

The Stegmaier Mansion in Wilkes-Barre--This is where I am having my rehearsal dinner.  It is extremly Victorian and the pics online don't do it justice. 

If you want a more casual feel, I have some recs for that, too. 
    Let us know where you choose! 

• Options
    deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BTW..the names of the restaurants above are hyperlinks to the restaurant's websites even though you can't tell just by looking at them...weird that they aren't blue or something.  But the links are kinda annoying cuz they don't open a new window. 
    Just an FYI! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fire & Ice in Dallas; Appletree Terrace at Newberry; Ah-some Chocolates in Dallas; Pierce St Deli in Kingston; Kazimi's in Kingston, Perugino's in Luzerne to name a few
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards