• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
February 2011 Weddings

colors?

Ok I went from having a fall wedding in Ohio to having a beach wedding in florida. So now i am very confused on what colors to pick. My original color is red. so i would like to keep that. My fav color is pink tho. Do you think it would be too valentines day? to have pink and red flowers at a beach wedding a week before valentines day? lol Do you guys have any other color suggetions for beach weddings?

Re: colors?

• I think there are ways that you could make that beautiful.  I personally think just pink a red would be too Valentine's Day-ish, but if you added in another color as well you could make it more of a tropical vibe.  I know red and teal/turquoise is very popular right now.  I would google "red inspiration boards" and see what you find.  Good luck!
    Married February 26th, 2011 TTC #1 since May 2011
  • I think thats what people are going to think about a Feb. wedding any way. I went in a totally different direction with my wedding colors though. But you can have what every your like its your day
    Makayla BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am having the same problem!!! Im having a Florida beach wedding and I really don't want to go with red. I might use a shade of blue.
  • For Florida I would play with coral (red) and maybe sea greens and blues and probably limit the use of red strictly to accent colors. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards